Welcome to Legends of the Jedi Forums Share Yo’ Scripts Screen-Reader Friendly Race Table Information
This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  bagz 2 days, 23 hours ago.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
    • bagz Participant
      March 21, 2018 at 12:26 am #30825

It was pointed out that our showrace tables are very difficult to decipher with a screen reader.
      This is my half-ass attempt at a solution.

http://johntotherescue.com/lotjraces/

Thanks to Nickneim for pulling a lot of the data scraping weight.
      Thanks to Skyfall for testing and feedback.

EDIT: Fixed Twi’lek and Verpine. All Races appear to be working. If you notice issues please let me know.

Thanks!
      bagz

• This topic was modified 1 month ago by  bagz.
    • Madelyn Participant
      March 21, 2018 at 4:54 pm #30832

I want someone to make a list by class rather than by race. Sometimes I want what I want regardless of what the hell it looks like. And it gives me a good spunkiness to the char when I’m learning more about an underplayed race. Think you could work something up for that, Bagz?

Youdabest

• bagz Participant
      March 21, 2018 at 5:08 pm #30833

@rojan: thanks man! talking with some people who are using it and they were hoping it could get linked somewhere. I don’t mind giving up the source if you want to host it here or I am fine with hosting indefinitely as well

@madelyn: Most everything is possible, just a matter of doing it 😛 Can you give me a better description of what you are hoping for?

• Madelyn Participant
      April 3, 2018 at 10:10 am #30838

@bagz At one point I was making a list on excel, but it was when I was a major clan player last TL, plus dealing with RPC. I just didn’t have the free time.

Basically a chart like this:

………..Race1 Race2 Race3 Race4
      class1….4………..1………4………2
      class2….1………..2………3………3
      class3….4………..5………2………1
      class4….3………..2………1………5

And so on…. With every race/class like this. I feel like this would make it easier to say “I want to play a character that has 150 slice/secure/smug, what are my options?” or “What races have combat with high BH?” without having to look through every showrace.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 1 day ago by  Madelyn.
      • This reply was modified 3 weeks, 1 day ago by  Madelyn.
    • RussM Participant
      April 4, 2018 at 9:48 am #30841

Bounty Hunter levels don’t seem to be showing? It reads down Combat, Piloting, Engineer, Smuggling…. skipping over where BH is.

• bagz Participant
      April 23, 2018 at 9:55 am #30885

@madelyn what you want is called LOTJRaceBrowser by johnson. its a plugin for mushclient.

https://pastebin.com/AgNJxVQ4 is my pastebin of it cause im not sure where to find the link.

• This reply was modified 2 days, 23 hours ago by  bagz.
      • This reply was modified 2 days, 23 hours ago by  bagz.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.