Legends of the Jedi Forums General Chat RPC Candidates for the new Term!
This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 years, 4 months ago by frumpalumpaguss.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • frumpalumpaguss Participant
      December 10, 2016 at 4:54 pm #28635

Until Walldo shows up and squares me away with the permissions I need for the website, the new candidates and their bios are to be found here! When you click Vote for RPC, please ignore those names and Bios!

Paco
      Hey! Speeches are silly. Name’s Paco, been on the RPC a few times before. I know the rules, I know the muds mechanics, and I know how to help and guide new players. I’ve also got a level head. So, vote for me.
      I’m around sporadically. Usually in the evenings EST.

Madelyn
      Hello! I am Madelyn. I am fairy new. This is my first timeline, entering the game towards the end of Era 1. But don’t let that fool you! I know how to read and follow the rules. I am not a part of any clique! I only know a couple of people outside of the game, and quite frankly, I like it that way. I’m experienced in customer service, newbie help, and pk rules. I have training and experience in speaking professionally and publicly via text. I play this game for fun, and don’t take it too seriously. But at the same time, I treat it like a side job where I can enjoy what I do. I play characters who are not afraid to be involved in hostile roleplay but also take part in the consequences of that roleplay. What I can bring to the RPC is true unbias of players, characters, and events. I can assist all players in learning the game by answering questions. If I don’t know the answers, I know how to find out through reading rules, helpfiles, or asking questions. I’m not afraid to do what’s right, the right way. Go ahead and take a chance in me. I won’t let you down!
      Weekends anytime, weekdays 6 pm – midnight – Central time zone.

Xavious
      Figured I’d throw my name in the hat again, but not going to take up a bunch of space with a lengthy speech this time around. I’ve been here forever and I know the rules inside and out. You can expect me to be a fair and impartial judge in RPC cases. I always help newbies whether I’m RPC or not.
      16:00-23:00 EST Monday-Friday and varies on the weekend.

Bando
      Hello, I am running for RPC. I’ve been on and off the mud for maybe four or five years but this timeline is the first timeline I’ve actually stayed long enough to try and affect. I’ve learned alot about the rules and how this game is played and I want to pass that on. Vote Bando! Huzzah!
      Usually from 4pm central onward into the late night.

Domovoi
      Hello, Domovoi here. I have been playing LotJ off and on for close to 10 years now. I have played several characters, ranging from clan leaders and Jedi to quiet nobodies. In real life, I have been the manager of an IT team, which will help when managing restores and other various requests. In the many years I have been playing, I have become very familiar with the rules of the game as well as learning how the RPC tends to work. If I am elected, it won’t be my first time on RPC. I immensely enjoy helping players when they may have questions about roleplaying. When it comes to restores, the rules are simple and straightforward and all restore requests will be judged according to these guidelines. I also feel that the RPC should be something that changes, not stays the same people over and over. If I receive your vote, I will endeavor to ensure that I do not drag down the process. Thank you.
      Central time, off and on during the day, 6-10 PM at night on weekdays, almost all day on weekends

Fishy
      Is this the part where I put in a bunch of promises about how everything will be puppies and sunshine forever if you vote for me, and how I’ll totally reform this, that, and the other thing? Nah. RPC’s job is to keep a lid on OOC, help newbies, and weigh player deaths to determine whether or rules were broken and vote accordingly. If you vote to re-elect me, that’s what I’ll continue doing. It’s super simple stuff. I’ll even continue to avoid getting fired!
      This is (a slightly blurry) picture of my dogs: http://i.imgur.com/B6v8GgA.jpg
      Highly variable.

Faern
      Look, a lot of you know me. We’re not gonna go too far into specifics here, because honestly, who has time to read all that? Perms are an important part of our game. Enforcing the rules so that perms are kept legitimate and proper is even more important, and to be part of that, the council process, it’s wonderful, it’s terrific. You can ask anybody, they’ll tell you. RPC is a big responsibility. It’s not just party time, it’s not just 100% free use of the OOC channel. You gotta help newbies get their bearings too. It’s a big responsibility, and let me tell ya, if I’m part of this council, our newbie helping, it’s gonna be so great. We’re gonna be such a strong RPC, we’ll be terrific.
      So vote Faern if you want to give me a chance, we’ll make it a great term.
      Central Time, usually from roughly 9AM to 1PM, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.

Magrog
      It’s time to change our good oldbies from RPC by the new newbies on RPC and I am one of those newbies that want to work hard to help the playerbase and handle those hairy perm cases.
      Most of you should already know who I am, started playing here almost two years ago. Developed myself here from a fresh newbie to a veteran newbie with some good contribution to the mud. Now it is time to do even more.
      If I am elected as a RPC member, rules will be enforced, help will be provided for those in need, and there will be enough “Yar” to everyone.
      I am usually active from 7am to 10pm. My time zone is GMT -3.

Brendo
      RPC has always meant two things to me: Justice, and Customer Service. Justice for those who have been permed, or the permers in many cases, and Customer Service to the general playerbase in regards to help, advice and representation to the IMMs. I believe the RPC is a service to the MUD and responsibility to it’s players, and that each player should highly consider at least one term as RPC to repay to Legends of the Jedi what it has given us. This is my goal.
      In my personal career, I have 14 years of customer service experience that I intend to put to work as an RPC member. Be that through helping with questions about the game, prompt and informative RPC trial processes and fair moderation of the game’s rules when the IMMs are unable to do so, any action I take as an RPC member will be done with consideration to my own expectations of service. Let me serve you, the players of Legends of the Jedi. Vote for Brendo.
      8am-4pm on most Weekdays, and 5-10 several nights a week.

Xerakon
      Hello.
      I’m running for my second RPC term (I’m currently on the council for my first term). While you may not see my name on the who list as often as theRPC that stay logged in all of the time, I am constantly on my morts. Anyone that is on OOC knows that I typically log a 15-16 hour day on LotJ, and am quick to jump over to the RPC if I’m need to glare at chat, or if cases are open or need a judge. I like to be pretty laid-back, but my pet peeves include taking prisoners and not RPing with them and being a jackass on OOC. If I notice you pinging RPC or asking for help on OOC, I’ll always take time to help you out. I’ve been on LotJ since darned near the beginning, and am just now beginning to enjoy working for you guys, so I hope that you can push me into term two. Thanks for your consideration!
      I’m in the CST and am typically available M-F from 9a-4p (limited, as I work), and from 5p-12a/1a. Weekends are wide open.

Tekli
      Hey Everyone!
      A lot of you are familiar with me as I’ve been here for about two years now andI was RPC for two terms earlier this year. For you new members, welcome to the Mud and let me introduce myself. Some know me as a more strict RPC member when it comes to the OOC channels. I don’t allow too much shenanigans to go on, so much so that I was compared to the “Quit that whipping” video. ( It’s old, but if you haven’t seen it or aren’t familiar http://tinyurl.com/preecmv )
      I’m also an avid Newbie helper and very active. As far as when cases are submitted, I’m unbiased and not too quick to restore. So if you do elect me and case comes up, whoever is involved better get me some logs. Restored should be given out judiciously.
      Usually on from 11AM to 6PM EST and 8-11 pm EST

Hun
      I want to run for a second term of rpc and make sure that the rules are being followed in regards to pking, I believe I can judge cases without any sort of Bias and vote with my fellow council members and see cases done in a timely fashion, Vote for Hun!
      All the time

Exxar
      I am going to be honest here. I don’t expect to win, primarily because I’ve run when I’ve been active day in and day ou in the past, to no avail. I’ve also just come off of a decent inactivity period and I am getting back into the game. However, if you want a fresh face, voice, and opinion in the RPC then I am your man.
      My timezones change because I am a truck driver, but I am primarily in EST/CST. I usually play every night after I am done driving for the day.

Quiggle
      Many of you might not know me, but I’ve been on LotJ for over 10 years. Never applied for RPC before but would love to give it a shot. I have a lot of experience playing and working with the PK system so it won’t be all new to me. Not part of any OOC groups that seem to be all over LotJ so I’ll be fair and not influenced by ‘AIM friends’ or anything like that. Not much else to say but if you want a friendly rpc to help new players and be fair on restore cases, shoot me a vote!
      Online a lot of the day, work from home so go back and forth a lot. Probably most consistent between noon EST and 8pm EST

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
The topic ‘RPC Candidates for the new Term!’ is closed to new replies.