Legends of the Jedi Forums General Chat RALEN wants you to build
This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 11 years, 2 months ago by Zakattack.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    • Ralen Keymaster
      February 10, 2013 at 7:47 pm #20958

So, this is more of a general update to Walldo’s thread in that I’m looking for description writing help. My RL schedule at the moment is ridiculous and freeing up some time to work on programs and content instead would really help get this show on the road.

One of the areas getting expanded next timeline is the Jedi Enclave on Dantooine, bringing it up to standard. As people with keen eyes for mapping might have guessed the area is quite close to the most readily available canon source – KOTOR 1 and 2, and what I’m looking for are descriptions for the underground sublevel section from KOTOR2. For reference:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jedi_Enclave
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpTV1KNJ5j0

(Obviously they would be for a time when the area depicted was fully operational and staffed, but this is the layout I’m going for. Needing descriptions for the corridor, the main atrium, all the little offshoot rooms and so forth).

If anyone wants to help this would be massively appreciated. Points and cuddles4sure.

Cheers,
      Ralen.

• frumpalumpaguss Participant
      February 12, 2013 at 10:14 am #20973

It may take a bit, but I can get on a couple of these.  When do you need them by?

• Zakattack Participant
      February 13, 2013 at 1:27 pm #20980

So are these done or should I get started? Someone stole/I lost the charging cord for my laptop/MUDmachine so I haven’t been playing but I can still write some up real quick.

I’d be willing to split the workload with frump or anyone else as well.

• Ralen Keymaster
      February 13, 2013 at 7:40 pm #20981

I’ve received no emails as of yet, so not been done.

• downer Participant
      February 15, 2013 at 7:00 pm #20985

I’d like to get in on this as well.  How would you guys like to split it up?

• Zakattack Participant
      February 20, 2013 at 10:12 am #21056

Do them and then post that you’ve done them on here. Email the descs to the imms as well. [email protected]

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.