Legends of the Jedi Forums Newbie Watering Hole Race information?
This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 12 years, 1 month ago by Avanga.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Acothea Participant
      March 4, 2012 at 5:15 pm #18576

Used to be a wiki for race information that would display their levels and such in a nice, easy-to-read format. Is there anything like this anymore?

I usually research my characters for a long time before I make them, and the in-game race ‘level approximations’ table makes absolutely no sense to me. Like I literally have zero idea how to read this, or what any of it means.

• Altrez Participant
      March 4, 2012 at 11:45 pm #18577

At the bottom of showrace it explains what you can be likely to roll in terms of levels.
      4 is the highest, and desirable, while 1 would be the worst levels, as is shown at the bottom.

4: 130 – 150
      3: 71 – 129
      2: 31 – 70
      1: 1 – 29

Now say you want to be a human combat main. showrace human
      Read it from left to right from the word ‘combat’:

roughly 130 – 150 combat,
      30 – 70 piloting, engineering, hunting, smuggling,
      70 – 129 diplomacy, leadership, engineering
      etc.

So depending on your class chosen you just read it from left to right, easy!

But to answer your question, no. The old wiki might have the old numbers up, but they’re most likely not even valid anymore.

• Kirash Participant
      March 5, 2012 at 9:52 am #18578

The old wiki is chock full of spammers now. Hopefully, someone will be able to save some of the information that is still pertinent and the pages that were made of some past characters whenever they decide to do a new wiki. Your best bet is to just use Showrace for now.

• dataphreak Member
      March 12, 2012 at 6:58 pm #18689

I was actually poking at the old wiki today. you can still view all the pages, you just have to enter the url manually into the address bar for example: http://www.legendsofthejedi.com/wiki/index.php?title=Jawa

Each url is just missing the ‘index.php?title=’ from the page.

That being said, the info is out of date now.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.