This topic contains 32 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  khamael 3 months, 1 week ago.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
    • Gyndi Participant
      August 27, 2012 at 9:33 pm #19752

&zHP &w[&C%h&z|&c%H&w] &zMP &w[&C%v&z|&c%V&w] &w[%B&w] &w[&c%w&z|&c%W&z|&c%J&z|&C%D&w]%_&w[&C%k&z,&c%K&w] &w[&W%A&w]&z &W%g%_

• Gyndi Participant
      August 27, 2012 at 9:35 pm #19753

People should use this to post their awesome (or stupid) prompts for everyone else.

• Inactive
      August 27, 2012 at 9:37 pm #19754

These are Zero’s:

FORCER
      &zO&wOC &z[%B&z] &z<&w%g&z>%_&GH&gealth &G%h&z/&g%H &BM&bove &B%v&z/&b%V &CF&corce &C%m&z/&c%M%_&zTone &w[&W%D&w] &zTime &w[&W%W&w] &zAmbience &w[&W%J&w] &zComlink &w[&W%k&w:&W%K&w]%_&z<&w%A&z>%_

NON-FORCER
      &zO&wOC &z[%B&z] &z<&w%g&z>%_&GH&gealth &G%h&z/&g%H &BM&bove &B%v&z/&b%V%_&zTone &w[&W%D&w] &zTime &w[&W%W&w] &zAmbience &w[&W%J&w] &zComlink &w[&W%k&w:&W%K&w]%_&z<&w%A&z>%_

• Bai Participant
      September 1, 2012 at 8:24 pm #19816

&p{&zHP: &G%h&p/&c%H&p} &p{&zMV: &G%v&p/&c%V&p} &p(&zT: &w%D&p) &p(&zL: &G%w&p) &p[&zchan&G%k&p] &z[&W%g&z] %_ &p(&w%W&p) &p(%B&p) &p{&G%A&p} &w&W%_

i’ve been using mine for the past forever

• Slyth Member
      September 23, 2012 at 7:13 pm #19901

Engineer basic prompt

&Y{&WT&wone&Y} &g%D &z| &Y{&WL&wanguage&Y} &g%w &z| &Y{&WA&wmbience&Y} &g%J &z| &Y{&WC&wlose&Y} &g%A%_&Y{&WHP&Y} &g%h-%H &g(&W%C&g) &z| &Y{&WMP&Y} &g%v-%V &g(&W%Z&g)%_%_

• Cronlan Participant
      April 30, 2013 at 6:11 am #21791

Just you know, bumping for love and for those who don’t know about this thread.

• Zeromus Participant
      April 30, 2013 at 10:39 am #21792

I created a companion fprompt for my prompts that COB posted:
      &z- %E &z- &z%_&GH&gealth &G%h&z/&g%H &z(&G%C&z) &BM&bove &B%v&z/&b%V &z(&B%Z&z) &z<&w%g&z>%_&z<&w%A&z>%_

• Johnson Participant
      April 30, 2013 at 7:06 pm #21796

Here is what I use, pretty much universal for all my characters because I never play forcers.

prompt &z[&r%h&z/&c%H&z|&g%v&z/&c%V&z] &z%g%_[&OT&z.&Y%W&z|&OC&z.&Y%k&z/&O%K&z|&rL&z.&z%w&z|&pT&z.&z%D|&rA&z.%J|%A]&w%_

fprompt &z[&r%h&z/&c%H&z|&g%v&z/&c%V&z|&O%E&z]&z(%A)&w%_

Here is what this looks like:

[3531/3531|2580/2580]
      [T.day|C.0/0|L.basic|T.majestic|A.quiet|]

Explanation:
      [hp/maxhp|move/maxmove] *(if busy)
      [timeofday|comlink|language|tone|ambiance|near you]

• Alevious Participant
      April 30, 2013 at 11:19 pm #21797

Here’s what I use for prompts.

prompt &c{&WT&wone&C: &g%D &c} {&WL&wanguage&C: &p%w &c} &c{&WC&wurrent &WC&womlink&C: &B%k&c/&b%K&c} [&Y%T&c]%_&c{&WH&wealth: &R%h/&g%H&c} &c{&WF&worce: &C%m/&G%M&c} &C[&c%g&C] &c{&WM&wovement&W: &g%v/&p%V&c} &C[&c%A&C]%_&w

fprompt &c{&g%E &c} {&WL&wanguage&C: &p%w &c} &c{&WC&wurrent &WC&womlink&C: &B%k&c/&b%K&c} [&Y%T&c]%_&c{&WH&wealth: &R%h/&g%H&c} &c{&WF&worce: &C%m/&G%M&c} &C[&c%g&C] &c{&WM&wovement&W: &g%v/&p%V&c} &C[&c%A&C]%_&w

• Falcon Participant
      May 1, 2013 at 2:41 am #21798

Here’s my prompts. Same ones I’ve been using for years:

prompt &cO&wOC &w[%B&w]%_&cH&wealth &w[&Y%h&w/&O%H&w] &cM&wove &w[&Y%v&w/&O%V&w] &w<&W%g&w>%_&cT&wone &w[&Y%D&w] &cL&wanguage &w[&Y%w&w] &cT&wime &w[&Y%W&w] &w<&Y%A&w>

fprompt &cH&wealth &w[&Y%h&w/&O%H&w] &cM&wove &w[&Y%v&w/&O%V&w]%_%E —– &w<&Y%A&w>

• ccubed Participant
      May 1, 2013 at 2:45 am #21799

I just use this prompt.

&z[&RHP:&w%h&z|&W%H&z] [&CMV:&w%v&z|&W%V&z] [&O%W&z|&c%J&z|&w%g&z]%_&z &z|&W%w&z| {&c%A&z}%_

• Flek Participant
      September 10, 2013 at 2:08 pm #22345

prompt &P%A%_&W{&zH:&R%h&z/&r%H&W} {&zM:&R%Z&W} {&zF:&R%X&W} {&zOOC:&R%b&W} {&zCall:&R%t&W} %g%_&W{&zTime:&R%W&W} {&zTone:&R%D&W} {&zLan:&R%w&W} {&zAmbi:&R%J&W} {&zCOMM:&R%k&z-&R%K&W}%_

fprompt %E%_&z[&W%C&z]&W%A&z[&W%Z&z]&z[%X&z]%_

My main thing is my fprompt is stupid simple I freaking hate clutter in combat I wanna see something at a glance.

• Xaleron Member
      September 21, 2013 at 8:18 am #22442

I universally use this prompt for every character, changing the color scheme depending on what I’m playing as. And I just duplicate it for fprompt.

prompt &W&w&W(&w%h&W|&z%H&W)&B%g&W(&w%v&W|&z%V&W)&B%g&W(%B&W)&B%g&W(&zTone&W:&w%D&W)

&B%g&W(&zAmb&W:&w%J&W)&B%g&W(&z%k&W|&z%K&W) &R%A&w%_

It’s got the little action stars all the way through in between each bracket set, with nearme people in bright red at the end. And a linebreak after that. I used to have the old AP in my prompt beside the OOC bars but decided it was finally time to get rid of it.

EDIT: I had to split it into two lines to get it to show up completely on here… It’s all one line in usage, very simple and sleek IMO.

• Aydenn Participant
      February 10, 2014 at 11:02 am #23609

I like all these prompts, so I’m making sure this post stays near the top.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

On The Forums

Vote For LOTJ!

Recent In-Game News

Pirate Activity Rises As Defeated Mandalorians Join Ranks
Sectors across the Galaxy have reported a large increase in pirate activity recently, signifying the end of peaceful spacelanes. With the loss of a unifying figure, the Mandalorians fractured and large portions of them surged into the pirate ranks; Either forming their own band or merging seamlessly into existing ones. Despite the significant losses at Mandalore, that marked the end of the war with the Republic, the Mandalorians still maintained a vast supply surplus in caches across the galaxy that formed the logistical backbone of their war effort. Now in the hands of pirates, experts say that the navies of various governments will have their work cut out for them.

Mandalore Sieged, Republic Victorious!
(Recent) After a grueling campaign, Chancellor Minara made good on his promise to repay Lorrd's destruction in kind. In the late hours yesterday, The Republic delivered a massive strike, led by the depleted Jedi Order Grandmaster Furyk Flinn and Master Arris Kayne and using nearly 2/3rds of its available forces, to the enemy's capital planet, Mandalore. The raid left the entire Mandalorian fleet in shambles and the entire Mandalorian Army dead. Mandalorian the Subjugator has been reported among the dead, having announced he would die a glorious death in battle shortly before being overrun. Upon completion of the raid and news of the Mandalore's death, Chancellor Minara took the podium. "20 years have come and gone. Billions have been lost. That time is now over. With the official end of this war, and our people again safe, it is time for me to step down. The time for a warrior as the leader is no more. A time of peace is upon us, and so it is time for your Chancellor to be one of peace, not war." Emergency elections are scheduled to begin within the week to elect a new Chancellor to lead.

Recent Changes

New RPC!
Ladies and Gentlemen: The time has come. Bid Andvari, Madelyn, Xavious, and Zeromus farewell as they are retired and welcome in the new RPC! Diiroehn, Fishy, Merrycheeza, Quicksilver, and Xerakon!!!

Force and Level Points Cost Adjustment
The price of buying FORCE has been raised to 50,000. The price of buying LEVELS has been raised to their pre-firesale levels as outlined in HELP REWARD. The raise in Force cost is a temporary measure taken in lieu of the current forcer climate. As things change, the cost of force will be re-evaluated once more. The increase in cost also does not mean you have greater odds of rolling a higher amount of force when purchased.

Donate to Keep LotJ Online

Skip to toolbar