Legends of the Jedi Forums General Chat Prisoners and roleplay
This topic has 18 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by Baxtalo.
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
    • Zakattack Participant
      March 26, 2012 at 9:11 pm #18775

I would just like to add a little short note… I think it should be a universally accepted common courtesy to GIVE PRISONERS SOME CLOTHES. It’s embarrassing to RP when you’re naked. 😛

• Seryb Participant
      March 26, 2012 at 9:33 pm #18779

You check your chronometer: It is 4 o’clock pm, Wednesday, 25th day in March.
      It is the season of summer, in the year 113.

By typing in TIME in the mud I got this at 6:24 PM on 3/26/12 IRL.

You check your chronometer: It is 12 o’clock am, Thursday, 26th day in March.
      It is the season of summer, in the year 113.

By typing TIME in the mud I got this at 6:32 PM on 3/26/12 IRL.

The correlation can easily be made if you choose to, as you will notice in a span of 6 minutes IRL the time in the mud progressed 8 hours, and into a whole new day.

• Walldo Keymaster
      April 10, 2012 at 5:20 pm #18836

Yeah it is technically 30 minutes IRL to 1 day in-game but that isn’t a very good time scheme and kind of a pain in the butt to correlate, I think things are a lot simpler if you just go on IRL time.

In other news I went ahead and re-added the ‘roleplay buttons’ in jail cells from last timeline. Basically it is a button you can examine that tells you the basics of jail_guidelines, tells you how the process works, and when you press it, it pages your holding clan “A Human Male is in your cell requesting roleplay”

• Baxtalo Participant
      April 11, 2012 at 4:10 am #18837

And it is a lovely button.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.