Legends of the Jedi Forums General Chat Obligatory "Who were you last timeline" thread
This topic has 427 replies, 69 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 2 months ago by Altrez.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 428 total)
    • Junoson Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 12:29 am #25730

Only got to play about 3 weeks, but I had fun.

Validan Valorgard – Human Leadership/Combat for Galactic Republic for about 2 weeks. Barely escaped Coruscant exploding and joined DAC. If it wasn’t for Ari and Dac, I probably never really gotten to know anyone. They really opened up the game for me and because of that I met some great players that taught me a lot. Looking forward to next TL. Thanks for having me and showing me the ropes guys.

• rakun Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 12:29 am #25731

Frump: I stole Jaryn’s ship right under the Imperial fleet’s nose. I thought I was gonna die, but I dodged it when I sold your ships components. 😛

Also, why did you never want to land your corvette ship in imperial base 🙁

• Quicksilver Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 12:30 am #25732

It is a RP-PVP game. I do both. 😛

• rakun Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 12:30 am #25733

I liked Validan, RPed with him as Morgal.

• KoolAidMan Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 12:31 am #25734

I remember watching Deke arm the grenade on Corellia and try to blow up the ship. Why you tried to pick the lock on a taxi I still wonder. Thanks to you I got promoted into Imperial ISB where I got to come up with ISB code

• illyduss Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 12:31 am #25736

Sirus Goldwasser (Gray), I think that was his name, a slicer who was recruited to the New Republic right after it formed. I think the guy who snatched me up was a navy member called Puck. I spent some time leveling slicing and then (we believe it was an IMM, something I did not know at the time) some random person starts asking about Callidan on the clan freq just after someone with the same tone of the same race was asking about them on 0. I get spooked and think it was a Spy so I request to meet Rickard via mail. I set up a encryption cypher that would cycle via the days of the week so it would always change, thinking the clan channel wasn’t safe. Some new person, not new player, joins the NR and is promoted to head of intelligence above me and is just talking freely about all of it on the clan channel, which was cool because they knew it was an IMM but I didn’t so I start freaking out. We have a meeting and Rickard instantly gets super pissed off (both ICly and OOCly) throws beats me up and throws me in jail. Later on I get out and the rest of the NR guys understood that I just was new to the game and didn’t understand, but Rickard was still a dick. So I sold the fleet details (including every fighter’s name) to the Hutt Cartels, specifically Vega, along with where Yavin was, the names of everyone in the NR that I had met, and a map of their base. Then tried to steal navcharts from one of their capitals ships and discovered you can’t so I started opening all the hangers with a plan to just announce to the galaxy that they were all open and hopefully fuck up their shit that way. On the very last hanger, the very last one. On the very last capital ship, the very last one. I got targeted and destroyed.

Arithesuss Ethaintuss, New Republic Diplomat who turned down being a full member so I could run an IC campaign against Torm and earn my rank that way. I ended up being just a mere citizen the whole time with no powers or anything. A week later I was the last one in the NR. Two weeks after that some people joined, but I was the only active guy and I had no powers so a few left. Then Validan came and keep me company. There were just us two against the whole galaxy and we had no clan powers, but we made it work. I asked the IMMs if I could get clan empowerments to jump start the NR and Walldo told me he was going to disband it that night. I knew something was coming, but couldn’t say anything. Pirates attacked Coruscant, I tried to kill a few by shooting them and running to the bacta room, then back out to shoot them again. Finally Dac came along just as the Carnage did and I spent time raising the populations favor of the NR back to 100% before I hot footed it off the planet. Validan logged in just after I left, killed all the Pirates, and then launched just as the planet was being destroyed. I don’t even think he was on radar yet when Coruscant blew up. We then proceeded to stay in the NR until the IMMs disbanded it and that is when we joined Dac which was much more active and all around fun.

Over all the second character was more fun, but I think that is because I knew more and wasn’t in jail for a week.

• Jsmith Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 12:31 am #25737

Yeah. Validan was a stand up guy. Only saw him a couple times when I was Marrick, but he was a good kid 😀

• illyduss Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 12:33 am #25739

I’m just jealous about how he got to leave Coruscant. That shit was epic. It was sooooo Action Movie. And I was yelling ‘Get to the choppa’ over the clan channel while he was racing off planet.

• Claudius Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 12:33 am #25741

Jokken – the Mandalorian Wolverine. Flurry instructor, cigar smoker, AEW Head of Security and all around amnesiac that didn’t know he was a Mandalorian. Died on Kashyyyk.

Monte Alurac – Devaronian who ended up with the last remaining stock of AEW G2 weapons. Owned a home on Ord Mantell where he studied wall paint for many hours. Died on Lorrd in a no holds barred death match. (Mile High PVP Club)

Devlin – Lorrdian who hated everyone and everything after becoming a darksider. Devlin was also the reason why your phome had a camera in it, hi5 LotJ Patriot Act. Inquisitor in the Empire, left the Empire and found Korriban. Stole Galerian’s superweapon during the final fight with the Rebellion. Hated anyone who wielded the Force (self-included).

• Bai Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 12:38 am #25743

actually i had AEW G2 weapons too on ralae 😛

• Paco Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 12:38 am #25744

Btw the Jedi knew that the Noghri had the weapon since July 14th.

Edit: We had hard evidence, at least.

• Aydenn Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 12:45 am #25747

Ytor – Gand male who was always in disguise and was an agent of Revlis-Frost. Ransomed Lucy of TEC for 50,000,000 credits, and various others for 5-20 million. Stole countless things from countless people, most notably many coprocessor datapads from Veric and many many others. Worked for the Republic, AEW, Black Sun, snuck into the Cartel, and eventually the Jedi order. Lived all the way from the beginning of Era 1 up until the end.

Vren – Lorrdian badass who was a body double for Revlis-Frost in era 1. Killed like 10 people on him. Moh eventually took him out on account of me having CONFIG +NOFIGHT on. I promptly logged another character out of anger and took Mohs guy down. Gathorn fined me 1000 points for that.

Talur – Twi’lek male who wore carved up durasteel armor. Worked for AEW and killed a bunch of Hapans in the Era 1 war. Eventually became the Empires boogeyman in Era 2 killing off their guys whenever he could.

Sovakro – Wookiee male who worked for the Republic for a short period, got captured trying to defend his people then went Hapan for a short bit after being influenced that it was best for him and his people. (I just didn’t want to die yet) 😛

Velar-Rynn – Lorrdian badass who was Stormcommander of the Stormtrooper Corps. Hated by many I think, fun to play, just an all around evil human supremacy guy. Worked for Black Sun as a leader, then the Purifiers later. Killed by Zheng in single combat. That asshole.

Grovuhk – Whiphid tank/leader flurry teacher. Grovuhk was fun to play, I’ve been told playing idiots fits me very well, real life low IQ maybe :P. Grovuhk worked for the Rebellion and helped Aelius aka Shadow hunt down Sith. Left the Rebellion after the Republic returned and joined the Cartel. Eventually became General, taught many how to flurry and learn combat. TRIED very hard to lure unsuspecting people into the Shadowlands to get slaughtered during training, but none were that stupid. Grovuhk was my favorite to play.

Argus – Literally a nobody.

• illyduss Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 12:47 am #25748

Rikpo was my favorite character. Eh…. I just love Jawas.

• Aydenn Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 12:49 am #25750

Oh and (Reina) Zeltron female party girl who worked for the Cartel and died very quickly launching in a squadroned ship trying to board enemy fleet ships. That was funny.

• Kirash Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 12:52 am #25752

Saun spent a lot of time hoping Velar would come back to Alderaan. The only reason Linc’s CR-90 got away was because Saun was just barely over 100 piloting without Space Combat 3 and hangars were seriously broken at the time preventing me from launching squadrons. If I had at least had squadrons, it would have been a whole different story.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 428 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.