Legends of the Jedi Forums General Chat Obligatory "Who were you last timeline" thread
This topic has 427 replies, 69 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 2 months ago by Altrez.
Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 428 total)
    • Bai Participant
      July 24, 2015 at 6:46 pm #26499

baxtalo is locksharp? that explains everything

• Bai Participant
      July 24, 2015 at 7:25 pm #26502

oh i’m sorry i don’t talk oocly to people about other people and i don’t have ooc on.

• Rolek Participant
      July 24, 2015 at 7:36 pm #26503

Corolai Blik, Trade Federation slacker, the original Fleet Tracker, Triumvir of the Mandroxan Cartel and Rebel Alliance.

• Domovoi Participant
      July 24, 2015 at 8:53 pm #26513

Since @Zeromus posted his app, I’ll do mine. May help someone who wants to write one see how others do it:

Name: Leonard Teraan
      Race: Alderaanian
      Class: Leadership/Engineering.

Company: Teraan Engineering Corporation

— Desc—
      The human you see before you stands at around six feet tall or so. His body structure is that of a medium build and fairly muscular. His skin is a uniform tanned color that normally comes from long times spent in the sun, but can be generated artificially as well. His hair is a light brown color, slightly messy, but in an intentional way. Emerald green eyes, situated evenly from his nose, look out at the world with the intensity and ambition of one that takes life seriously. A cool smirk sits upon his lips, adding a complement to his gaze, but lending a softer, jovial quality, as though he enjoys the humor he sees around him. He holds himself like one that has been raised in royalty; his posture is straight and perfect and his outward demeanor projects authority and exudes confidence.

—Bio—
      +—————————————+
      / \
      | Royal Republic of Alderaan |
      \ /
      +—————————————+
      |Citizen Given Name: Leonard |
      |Citizen House Name: Teraan |
      +—————————————+
      |Accessing Alderaanian Nobility Database|
      |Query: Leonard Teraan |
      |Subject Leonard Teraan located… |
      |Displaying relevant information: |
      +—————————————+
      |Subject Age: 27 Alderaanian Years |
      |Subject location of Birth: Alderaan |
      |Subject city of birth: Teraanboro |
      |Subject siblings: Oliver Teraan (Twin) |
      +—————————————+
      |Pulling information on House Teraan… |
      +—————————————+
      |Patriarch: William Teraan |
      |Matriarch: Jaenessa Teraan |
      |Heir: Leonard Teraan |
      +—————————————+
      |Accessing noble biography… |
      |… |
      +—————————————+
      |Leonard was the first born of male |
      |twins born to William and Jaenessa |
      |Teraan in their mansion in Teraansboro.|
      |Leonard grew up in a life of luxury and|
      |attended the Alderaanian School for |
      |Boys where he was classically educated.|
      |Once he attended college, he went to |
      |the Alderaanian Royal Engineering |
      |Academy, where he was educated in the |
      |finer aspects of leading a company and |
      |a team of engineers. |
      |Once Leonard graduated school, his |
      |father stepped down as head of the |
      |company and Leonard assumed control, |
      |with his father teaching from the side-|
      |lines. After a time, his father fully |
      |retired and left Leonard in complete |
      |control of the family business. |
      +—————————————+
      |Query ended. Terminating connection. |
      |Have a nice day. |
      +—————————————+

—Character Sheet—
      Character Name: Leonard Teraan
      Character Motives: Leonard is motivated by his desire to acquire wealth. He wants to do anything and everything physically, and not always legally, possible to obtain as much of it as possible. He is a talented engineer himself, helping where possible, but he is not afraid to do what needs to be done to become one of the richest men in the Galaxy. This is his primary driving factor, and he tries to let it trickle down in the form of encouragement to his associates so they are motivated to help him on his goal. He doesn’t allow anyone to walk over him, and has an eye for business strategies, but he is not above taking advice from others. He realizes that no one can get to the top alone, but as long as he is above anyone else once he gets there, he will gladly let others help him out.
      Character Strengths: He is an intense person, forceful and persuading and he uses these skills to further his goals. He does whatever it takes to make sure that he comes out on top. He is also a fairly empathetic person to those that are helping him obtain what he wants. He willing to help where and whenever possible, and any employee, high ranking, or new hire. He extends this same willingness to others outside the company, but always at a price.
      Character Downfalls: Though he is empathetic, if his empathy conflicts with his desire for wealth and power, his desire wins out. This can possibly lead others who have little interaction with him to view him as cold or heartless. He also is willing to do whatever it takes to secure wealth and status and if someone were to threaten that, he wouldn’t hesitate to remove them. He can also tend to be a bit of a womanizer and carries a soft spot for any woman that he comes across, possibly leading him into tough situations.
      Character Quirks & Misc: Leonard enjoys the finer things in life, expensive booze and beautiful women. He is rarely seen without one or the other in his hand or by his side when not engrossed in work. He is also not above letting some things slide for an especially rare bottle of anything alcoholic, be it wine or liquor and, as noted, has a soft spot for the fairer sex. He doesn’t have a fondness for any particular species either. It’s also important to note that he is willing to make any business deal that gains him money, as long as he doesn’t get caught in some of the shadier ones and would participate in profiteering in a heartbeat, war or peace.

—Why I want the clan & what I can contribute—
      I haven’t played in too many engineering clans from start to finish, so I’m not sure if the type of character and business I would run is common, but if not, I believe it would bring a distinct flavor to have an aggressive corporation in play, buying up smaller companies and doing whatever to obtain cash and not get caught. I would like the character because it would be a departure from my usual modus operandi and allow me to really affect the timeline in certain places by restricting goods and services (or rather, not doing this) to certain groups. A character and company like this can really make an impact on the timeline, for good or for worse, but I would make sure it was for good, moving things along and keeping them as fresh as an engineering character and clan possibly can. This would also present the opportunity to flex the type of character I enjoy most, and that’s the diplomatic and social character.

—How I would play—
      I am always dedicated to one character at a time, rarely playing more than one at a time unless I’m setting up a fallback character. I would play as much as humanly possible, what with a child and a full time job, but I feel like I would probably be more active that some other clan leaders I’ve seen before, making sure that everything is going smoothly. I would also be extremely open to any sort of timeline furthering events that I could effect, such as war profiteering by selling to the Empire and Rebellion during Era 2, allowing the Rebellion to gain the upper hand. This would also play into the character’s motivations.

Walldo specifically said he liked the “doing whatever to obtain cash and not get caught” line.

• jakbandit Participant
      July 25, 2015 at 12:12 am #26546

Hey mud,

I have to give all of you kudos for making my first go at LOTJ very enjoyable. I’m looking forward to next timeline.

Jym Terrik – Jymbo Slice to those close to him.

I originally joined the mud and rolled up Jym thinking I’d join the Empire as a stormtrooper.. then I read what timeline it was and somehow found myself to become a god damned goody Jedi XD … Not that I had too much choice since I was pretty sure Aelius or Madi would kick the shit out of me if I went dark side. (Though I was very tempted by Zavulon who also freaked me the fuck out the first time I ran into him.. so thought I was dead)

I have to thank the crew in Incom that helped me get settled in when I first started playing. They really helped show me the ropes and get me into the mud. My time in the Alliance was fun as well even though there seemed to be a lot of in house drama. I really enjoyed my time there (even if most of it was guarding Alpha Pad with Callaknight, Ari Starbender, and Rosaline) Also, I have to hand it to the Cartel.. I think some of my favorite people to rp with were in the Cartel or at least affiliated.

@Zarwarroo – I wish I had been able to join you just to piss off Madi and Aelius.. but at one point I wasn’t sure if you’d try to kill me.. gotta love lack of communication XD

@Bandas – I very much enjoyed always having our talks to catch me up on the world. I know my work sometimes has me not the most consistently active, but you always were a pleasure to rp with and catch me up on things.

@Tia – It was a lot of fun hanging around your bar while I tried to dig up info on the Cartel and others. I really enjoyed bullshitting with you, Di, and the rest of the usual crew between happenings on the mud.

Anyways, I’ll see you all next timeline! Thanks again for the fun times.

• Zeromus Participant
      July 25, 2015 at 12:20 am #26547

@jakbandit:

Thank you for your lightsaber after you died. I killed some of your friends with it.

Love,

Zeromus

• jakbandit Participant
      July 25, 2015 at 12:27 am #26548

@zeromus:

You’re welcome. Please use the emote function in the mud for next timeline. You had a great evil character concept, but really lacked on detail during rp. I look forward to seeing what sort of crazy character you cook up for next timeline.

Semper Fi,
      Jak

• Zeromus Participant
      July 25, 2015 at 12:40 am #26549

Oh. I’m not Devlin. He gave me your saber, I was his apprentice.

• Archeon Participant
      July 25, 2015 at 1:38 am #26550

Alda Zalori: The ACTUAL Pilot, that defeated the republic with paco, an bombed corellia with Paco and Cybele. Was the highest ranking pilot, in the NAVY before I moved to Montana, Died when hapes prime was gone.

• Quicksilver Participant
      July 25, 2015 at 2:34 am #26556

Following the app trend. This was for Aelius.

What Are You Applying For? Applying for an Echani lightside Jedi, at a master level, with 105 force levels

Why Are You Applying? Intended to occupy a master slot for the light side, preferably as support for someone else to be Grand Master. The intention of support is due to the high mortality rate that lightsiders seem to have, I’m an experienced player with both roleplay and pvp, and want to act as support so someone else can take on a role they ordinarily would have difficulty with. There is a trend of apped forcers taking a very passive role in era 2 due to fear of extermination, and I want to help set up an atmosphere where they could be more comfortable being assertive. On an additional note, the IC situation seems like the majority of rolled or bought forcers are going to end up in the empire, in spite of what they may want or not, given what happened with the first batch of jedi, and the dark side is set up with some of the better player killers on the mud, which sadly does have an influence.

Other Information Aelius Titus, Jedi Shadow
      It was nearly 28 years ago when Jedi Master Hlydar Folstor encountered a young boy on the streets of Taris. The child was feral and too used to surviving on his own , a feat that would have been impossible but for the fact that the boy had an attunement to the force that helped him survive in the urban jungle. From what Hlydar could gather out of the jumble of images in the boy’s mind, he was waiting for this mother. Further investigation into the matter turned up little information, aside from a small datafeed about an Echani woman murdered in the streets, close to where he’d found the boy. He named the child Aelius Titus, something he picked from a favored Echani holo- novel, and took him in to raise as his own. Trust wasn’t an easy thing to foster between the two, Aelius was headstrong and throughout the years maintained an independence that was frowned upon by the Council of First Knowledge, the Jedi that Hlydar answered to. Nevertheless, he was trained as a Shadow and accompanied Hlydar on missions that other Masters kept their padawans away from. The boy was capable, quick of wit, and more cunning than his counterparts, which served to save both of their lives on a few occasions. Aelius was a source of pride for Hlydar, as much as a Jedi can be proud, and well praised during his lessons. Aelius was 17 when he witnessed Hlydar’s murder at the hands of another Jedi. To say that the Council was blind to what had happened is an understatement. Whoever the murderer was, it couldn’t have happened the way Aelius had witnessed and his story was swiftly dismissed. The boy was sent to a tribunal where it was ruled that he would be put back with the other padawans to await selection by a new master. Aelius felt he was ready for knighthood and against the advisement of slightly less than half of the council, challenged the trials, to great success. From that moment on, his life changed. For the next 13 years, Aelius scoured the galaxy looking for any signs of the evil he witnessed the day his Master was slain. One some days, he was successful. On others, the wait for new information or a lead that might not have panned out drove him to distraction. On countless occasions, he skirted the line between the light and dark side, never faltering or falling. He neglected to attend the conclave, preferring to keep to his work and ignore what he saw as unnecessary. News of the Sith rising to power, especially how, is what caught Aelius’ attention. Upon his return to Dantooine and finding the High Council decimated, he reached a decision to turn from his solitary path and offer support to the rebuilding of the Jedi Order.

This was initially denied because I’d just had a force sensitive character that I had bought. (Revlis) But I later reapplied and was approved because the JO had been doing exactly as predicted (Hiding, sucking and dying) for close to six months.

• Quicksilver Participant
      July 25, 2015 at 2:41 am #26557

Also I do feel like the JO could have had a lot more roleplay integrity had the imms opted to select someone else as the grand master. Aelius was actually a hard character to roleplay, believe it or not. He did walk a fine line and I tried not to cast the massive shadow (no pun intended) that he eventually did. It’s really hard to roleplay a no-nonsense black and white character without someone to act as a compassionate foil, and I ended up trying to do both roles with varying success or failure.

• Baxtalo Participant
      July 25, 2015 at 3:04 am #26559

Since this is apparently a thing, here’s what I had saved from the initial app for the Hapes Consortium leadership I submitted minus I think a few comments give or take:

Zalori is the intended last name of my character– I haven’t decided on a first just yet. The Zalori are an old family with strong roots in Hapes’ founding of its matriarchal culture, but only recently assassinated their way into the highest power. They also have one of Hapes Cluster’s 63 systems named after them, and their main house is there. It was given as a present for a display of loyalty to the reigning Queen Mother during the expansion period after the Lorell Raiders were eliminated. The family employs domesticated but vicious Zalori rock-lions as protectors and intimidators of potential assassins, and favor the discovered creature so much they adopted it as their emblem. The Zalori famiy favor, as do most Hapans, a kratocracy where those who can demonstrate their ability to rule effectively and withstand the social and political machinations of others are the ones best fit to rule.

Hapes isn’t going to be an Alderaan. The politics will be biting, the criticisms will be sharp, and Zalori as a ruler will be firm and resistant to change. Hapes won’t try to be friendly, or put itself on the same level as others. They consider themselves more refined than the rest of the ugly galaxy, and are especially speciest against anything not human. Travel within the Hapes Cluster will be limited, and the Consortium in general will be suspicious of the Republic and its Jedi, given the deadly past between the Jedi and the Lorell Raiders. I’m personally interested to see how the interactions would go if the Chancellor weren’t a woman…

In general, a Zalori Hapes will be
      -female-dominated
      -stiff toward the Republic
      -coy and always plotting
      -militarily strong. I’d request Star Home as a powerful flagship, and I’d really hope for an active Admiral app to hopefully be approved… Hapan borders are going to need controlled! It’d be great if the outer planet just inside the Transitory Mists was the only one reachable from any world, and it had to be used as a chokepoint to enter into the space. That’d help ensure the sequestered nature of Hapan space.

I’d like to see strong “Rifle Worlds” being paradises for engineers seeing as they were the commerce base for the Consortium. If possible, maybe one of the applied engineering clans could base off of one of them, as a sign of good faith toward Hapes’ opening of its borders to the rest of galactic society. The clan placement is just an idea, one that might be interesting RP, or one that might make things a little too complicated right out of the gates. But if there’s something that people WANT from Hapes, it’ll make negotiations with outside forces a little more balanced. They’ll have the rest of the galaxy, but we’ll have a resource aside from sitting there and looking pretty.

If we get a strong enough military and gather enough forces (bounty hunters, etc) the Consortium might try and invade the space just outside of the Mists in order to create an even bigger barrier between it and the Republic. Even if relations warm, I expect a deep-rooted hatred and desire for revenge against the Jedi to have those relationships crumble after the knife behind my back is sharpened enough.

&YC&Oharacter &YS&Oheet: &RC&Yy&Rbele&w, as a Queen Mother who assassinated her way into power, is of course always looking over her shoulder, and someone who has a firm belief of keeping a knife sharpened behind her back. She’s in it for the long run, for the sweet, deep cut that takes a while to establish. Her motivations are power and keeping the Hapan bloodlines pure, to the point if she found that any one of her people high or low were becoming too friendly with outsiders, she just might see them killed. She wants to bring Hapes to a height it never has gone before: being the seat of an eventual empire where the beautiful, intellectual, and the strongest co-exist within all of her subjects. Her lust for power might make her a bit narrow-minded, and her racism against anything remotely not human (or rather, Hapan) could very well be her future downfall. She also has an extreme love of her children and should they be endangered, her reasoning may become irrational for things. In this same breath, she knows exactly how it is she’s brought her children up to be, and how fierce House Zalori is in the shadows. While she knows that it’s perhaps those who she keeps closest that she should worry about the most… if the time ever came, she might embrace a dagger to the heart rather than hurt one of her children.

• Baxtalo Participant
      July 25, 2015 at 3:11 am #26560

Along with the opening showclan/MOTD at EoT:

The Hapes Consortium is the elite affiliation of the 63 worlds located beyond the Transitory Mists, lead by the Zalori family of the Zalori system. Until recently an isolated society, the Hapans are cautiously examining the nearby sectors and governments they have recently been made aware of. In order to establish some boundary between them and the rest of the galaxy now that the Mists have been breached, the Consortium has absorbed several Outer Rim systems to create a new natural barrier between it and what lies beyond. The Queen Mother has extended a policy of outward peace and open communication, but firm resistance to any voyages into the Cluster made by outsiders.

say &pH&wa&cpes &pC&wo&cnsortium

&Y(OOC) &zWelcome to the new Timeline, and welcome to the Hapes Constorium, lead by House Zalori. The Zalori are an old family with strong roots in Hapes’ founding of its matriarchal culture, but only recently assassinated their way into the highest power. They also have one of Hapes Cluster’s 63 systems named after them, and their main house is there. It was given as a present for a display of loyalty to the reigning Queen Mother during the expansion period after the Lorell Raiders were eliminated. The family employs domesticated but vicious Zalori rock-lions as protectors and intimidators of potential assassins, and favor the discovered creature so much they adopted it as their emblem. The Zalori famiy favor, as do most Hapans, a kratocracy where those who can demonstrate their ability to rule effectively and withstand the social and political machinations of others are the ones best fit to rule.

The politics will be biting, the criticisms will be sharp, and Zalori as a ruler will be firm and resistant to change. Hapes won’t go out of its way to be friendly, or put itself on the same level as others. They consider themselves more refined than the rest of the ugly galaxy, and are especially speciest against anything not human. Travel within the Hapes Cluster will be limited, and the Consortium in general will be suspicious of the Republic and its Jedi, given the deadly past between the Jedi and the Lorell Raiders.

This is the background of our clan, now here are the expectations I have for &Wyou&z. Hapes is going to require playing well together to create a unique and connected society. The main families are going to be the Zalori, the Gallinore, the Orelon, and the recently deposed Maires family whose matriarch was assassinated in order for the Zalori to ascend. All of these families are going to have rivalries of some kind, but until the timeline is established and the clan is going strong, killing each other in order to rise politically WILL BE on the back burner.

Men, stay obedient. Handmaidens, stay sharp. Noblewomen, let’s bring the galaxy to its knees before true Hapan beauties.

&RZ&Ya&Rlori: &wProminent family of the Zalori system in the Hapan Rim, they are the new royal family and employ domesticated rock-lions as protectors.
      &YG&Oallinore: &wProminent family of the Gallinore system of the Interior Regions. Generally a family of intellectuals. Their system is home to the famous and invaluable rainbow gems.
      &gOrelon: &wPromiment family of the Orelon system in the Hapan Rim. They are famous for their pilots, but are generally skilled as well.
      &bM&caires: &wThe Maires are the family who domesticated the oceanworld of the same name, and until recently were the royal family. They share their namesake world with a tentacled race known as Mairans.

And some messages we had put out:

Offworlders will properly respond when given direction. Males will be kept in line under penalty of punishment or ejection from all Hapan space. All voyagers into the Cluster must be expressly approved before landing. If you are found on our grounds and are not welcome, we reserve the right to kill you for trespassing within our borders. Do not test us on this. We look forward to opening trade routes based out of our new territories, the Hapan Colonies, and in general interacting with other vibrant cultures of the galaxy.

Welcoming Naboo mini-event:

The starry view of a night sky is interrupted by the curving explosion of many &&pf&&ci&&Yr&&we&&rw&&po&&zr&&Bk&&gs&&z, other thin trails of light rising higher and higher to broaden the display and make it grander. It grows more and more fantastic over the course of a few seconds before a giant Hapan Battle Dragon appears, dominating all of the rest. The final firework shifts forward in the sky, lasting for some time before winking out of existence like a ship entering hyperspace. The sounds of cheers rising begin before they are muted into the background against a speaker. “The festivities to welcome the Hapes Consortium formally to Naboo continued this evening, following last night’s grand parade to set off the events. Gifts have been exchanged between both royal families as a sign of goodwill, and our beloved King made several announcements surrounding our future. He intends for his Queen to be of Hapan descent in order to further solidify relations between the Consortium and the Monarchy.

‘With the Hapans’ resurgence in the known Galaxy they have pledged to protect and defend our planet, and for this we owe them a great debt, one that I intend to repay.’ ‘Our history henceforth will be a prosperous, united one. Naboo is but a colony of our great Consortium, but such a valiant people as I have seen this day are capable of becoming something more. Something greater. I look forward to this future.’ Such promising words from both our King and the Queen Mother of Hapes can only mean good things for the future. Despite the festivities formal end tonight, they are expected to continue well into tomorrow on their own. Naboo from all over rejoice in the streets at the union of our culture with one that values beauty as much as it values intelligence… our beautiful home will not lose her splendor as she re-emerges as a galactic player. May the old King and Queen rest in peace as their lifelong dreams are fulfilled. Their son has secured our future. Long live the Queen Mother! Long live the King!”

an early look at Hapan diplomacy in a single emote (which I have saved in my notes/broadcasts/descriptions file because I don’t know why):

pose inclines her head at the transmitter, standing bathed in natural light from several sources. The area around her must have many windows. Her hands are clasped before her, arms covered by long and glimmering gemmed sleeves of a crimson robe. A royal purple sash is donned diagonally across the chest, hidden partially by long locks of golden hair. The Queen Mother says in a soft voice, “Lofisshpiran. I regret we have not been able to meet yet in person… I have heard only excellent things of your work, and of how unique the weapons you craft are.”

An example of how the motd came to evolve and react to current events:

&pThe matter of Octavia Valia has been ended and is to be left aside, unless the Republic intends to make even bigger fools of themselves. The girl has forsaken Hapan society for a Republican one, and has given up her beauty to signify it. While this is a great tragedy, it is a clean separation that needed to happen. Octavia has been spared her life in order to spare us the further tragedy of an early war with the Republic, and was let go back to them. She has scarred herself to signify she is no longer a Hapan woman. As far as I am concerned, the matter is now done. However, if she’s heard speaking poorly of the Consortium or House Zalori in any way, a member of the Royal Family is to be notified immediately. My kindness and patience extends only so far.

&rDiscussions with the high council about where we will allocate our resources for our next development have finally begun winding down. Every able Consortium member should be raising funds however they are able in order to fund the process. I want us to have over 20 million credits at all times.

&pHapans who request membership in the Consortium are not to be ignored. Worthwhile colonists are to be brought on to help with the day to day affairs of the Consortium as well as maintaining the stability of the colonies.

Serve me well.
      &RQueen Mother C&Yy&Rbele Z&Ya&Rlori
      &Y(OOC) &zFor reference:
      &RZ&Ya&Rlori: &wProminent family of the Zalori system in the Hapan Rim, they are the new royal family and employ domesticated rock-lions as protectors.
      &YG&Oallinore: &wProminent family of the Gallinore system of the Interior Regions. Generally a family of intellectuals. Their system is home to the famous and invaluable rainbow gems.
      &gOrelon: &wPromiment family of the Orelon system in the Hapan Rim. They are famous for their pilots, but are generally skilled as well.
      &bM&caires: &wThe Maires are the family who domesticated the oceanworld of the same name, and until recently were the royal family. They share their namesake world with a tentacled race known as Mairans.

And a second as we grew:

&w- &RThe Consortium must remain above 20 million credits at all times. We have a Gallinore assisting Xar on his project now. The work will be completed soon, but that is only if we continue to have enough credits that they can do it.
      &w- &pRemember always that we Hapans are above those from the Beyond. Unless you are ordered, fraternize with as few of the outsiders as possible.
      &w- &WAll foreigners are now barred from Hapes Prime without exception. &zAll Hapans who wish to continue trading may receive a permit for free to do so. Any outsiders who come to our space are to be turned away. Any who refuse to do so, claiming something like a lack of fuel, are to be informed to jump to a nearby uncharted sector as that is not our problem. If they continue to refuse, shoot them down. Any outsiders found on the ground are to be imprisoned.
      &w- &W**Positions of importance are open and needing filled in our ground AND naval forces** Those who put forth the effort and display competency in their area of expertise will be promoted quickly to a level deserving of it, as well as take on a leadership role in their division.
      &w- &zInnovative ideas regarding the future of the Consortium’s colonies now that we have them are sought, just as much as ideas for events that may be held on Naboo or another colony to help welcome them and present them with the finer aspects of our soceity. Speak with the Queen Mother about these ideas, or send mail.
      &w- &RGroup tactics training for the royal army will occur this Saturday at 8PM EST. Armed forces members should present themselves at the Theed landing pad before that time.
      &w- &RAn engineering expedition to Gallinore for the purpose of our recent development project will be held Friday evening at 8PM. Those interested in this pursuit should present themselves at the antechamber to the throne room before that time.
      &w- &WNaboo is to be monitored with especial care this week, as many Teraan employees are seeking asylum from the Republic after the high treason charges levied against one of their employees following speaking out against the ineffective Alderaanian Senator.

&R- These messages are urgent
      &p- These messages are in regard to day-to-day affairs
      &W- These messages regard special events
      &z- These messages are special announcements

&Y(OOC)&w:If you make an alt for us, PLEASE don’t make an alien race. We are the Hapes Consortium, not the “four Hapans and an alien medley” Consortium. Read the motd, I update it to keep you in the loop!

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 428 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.