Legends of the Jedi Forums General Chat Obligatory "Who were you last timeline" thread
This topic has 427 replies, 69 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 1 month ago by Altrez.
Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 428 total)
    • veric Participant
      July 24, 2015 at 12:30 am #26426

*toasts Captain Bey with a ‘The Smuggled Parrot’ Chuba original*

• Paco Participant
      July 24, 2015 at 12:34 am #26427

@magrog Certainly enjoyed roleplaying with Magrog. I’ve always liked setting up a little spy network when I’m running a clan, and it’s cool to see someone so new slide into the role so easily. Unfortunately… I was the one who ended up killing Bey. Totally had no idea that you played Bey, though. You had been wondering why we did it, and it was mostly evidence gathered from people we had on Nal Hutta, and Jedi who farsighted you meeting with Vega a few times. A lot of people wanted to kill you when we first arrested you, but lack of a comfortable amount of evidence and pure curiosity about what you might do made me feel inclined to let you out. All the same, sorry to send you out in such a crude way… it was during a really tenuous time.

• Kirash Participant
      July 24, 2015 at 1:58 am #26429

@magrog: We (ARC) were going to have Bey killed because we came to the conclusion that you were spying on us for the CIS. The Alliance did us a favor. No offense. I loved Bey, but a clan of ex-Imperials don’t like no one spying on us lol.

• Bai Participant
      July 24, 2015 at 8:08 am #26430

I was going to say, I hated Bey so much. Calling Thea pet names, then telling her that you’re spying on her… grinds my nerves

• Bebop Participant
      July 24, 2015 at 8:59 am #26431

Let’s see.

Era 1:Clay-Echani combat main who was apart of the merc org, consortium and finally AEW.

Ink-Heavily tattoo’d Corellian combat main who had over 24 custom tattoos in his desc that made most people go blind after looking at him.(It took FOREVER to come up with that desc.)

Era 2:Auren-Hapan who became head of the Army. Had no family name to him and ended up dying in a dual hosted by Galv.

Ashur-Hapan hating imperial who became the rookie of the storm-troopers(Velar loved throwing him in some of the most dangerous situations) and took down some rebels as well. Had a lot of fun doing raids on this character with the other storm-troopers and being apart of team drunk tank. Him and Luna got into it then Luna killed herself along with Ulgo. Worked with Galv for a bit but got jumped on Corellia by rebels and permed.

Era 3:Siro-The undefeated manic. Started out in the Alliance but was impatient and hated how they slowed him down. Beat all of them down and could not stand Queanna and thought the Cartel was appealing. Left the Alliance and joined the Cartel(Best. Org. Ever!) became a Cartel hit-man and took down quite a few people. Left the Cartel because they brought in Sytenis when he had her nearly permed. Went to the Alderaanians but left because he figured out he could make more money being solo. Went solo, took a few contracts, made some millions and then got hooked to spice and fame. Was crazy as all hell and SO much fun to play. Got to the point where no one would fight him. Wanted to fight in Vega’s fight club but had no opponent.

• Kirash Participant
      July 24, 2015 at 10:27 am #26434

Blech. Siro left because he didn’t want to behave and do what he was told. Shocking I know.

• Seryb Participant
      July 24, 2015 at 10:36 am #26437

That sounds about right.

• brendo Participant
      July 24, 2015 at 10:48 am #26440

@Bebop: I don’t think people were overly scared of Siro, or that you couldn’t find an opponent cause they were scared of you. You were annoying and obnoxious, and nobody trusted you not to be an asshat. (You being Siro, not Bebop :P)

• Xavious Participant
      July 24, 2015 at 10:59 am #26442

@Bebop: I tried to find you a match! I was pretty disappointed that no one ever took me up for the gladiator death match, even while nearing the very end of the timeline. I found several corpses of people who committed suicide with full carapace gear at the very end. Why didn’t you guys just join the damn tournament?!

• Kirash Participant
      July 24, 2015 at 11:15 am #26443

@Bebop: I don’t think people were overly scared of Siro, or that you couldn’t find an opponent cause they were scared of you. You were annoying and obnoxious, and nobody trusted you not to be an asshat. (You being Siro, not Bebop :P)

If he catches you in a locked room with no exit, he might beat you though. 😛

• magrog Participant
      July 24, 2015 at 12:31 pm #26444

@Paco no worries, I really tought I would get killed when I was first arrested by the Cartel, them I really, really tought I would end permed when I got arrested by the Alliance. The fun of playing Captain Bey, is that he just did what pleased him, but with still a low level of morality and decency (he walked one time through Galv and saw him entering the Hutt Palace, tried to contact the Jedis, but the nearest contact with them that he had at the time was Bandas, that also used Bey informations a lot, a lot…), but just because Sith people are bad to business. @xavious warned me once that the Alderaanians were really mad at me and asked him to deliver my head, but you know, a lot of people were trying to have me (and this was not even difficult, always talking to people at Chuba) but other people just liked that the player, not the character, was not afraid to loose a character to have some stuff done.

@bai
      Bey just called Thea of annoying names because he tought that the Alderaanians were hiding Galv all the time, since the first time he met Galv, he stepped out of one of their ships, and that behavior were to try to take Thea of the balance.

As I said before, I had a lot of fun playing in my first timeline, I just hope that I can create another couple of chars that I enjoy playing. Thanks all the people that helped me occly in how to understand better the mud. Love you all.

• solus Participant
      July 24, 2015 at 1:00 pm #26445

Just Teret at the very end of TL here. Interesting experience. Thanks to the Alderaan folks for getting me acquainted in short order.

• Zakattack Participant
      July 24, 2015 at 1:36 pm #26458

-Fay’don Torr
      Pacifist dratheos engineer who eventually have up his pacifism for a short while to arm rebels agonist the empire. I enjoyed my time in AEW, even if you all hated him.

-Every bothan in the consortium.
      Draeks, Ashk, a few I’ve forgotten.

A few assorted randoms I used to run intel for the consortium as well.

-Sytenis Zalori
      Rolled as my first pilot main ever to get the feel for the class. Not sure if she was ever on anyone’s radar at the moment, but she was there for corellia and took IC credit for it for the remainder of the timeline. I had to take a sojourn for my military basic training, but ended up captured by the empire shortly before. Got back to a totally different galaxy. Worked with Lyra, Essia(not really though) Vessari, Kurt, to “rebuild” a Hapan society. It worked for a while. Things would’ve been a lot different if everyone didn’t go inactive right as we got the clan. Also; not having a clanbase sucks too. I tried my best to RP with everyone and anyone, but my grades at school started slipping, so I started only playing on weekends and that’s when it hit the fan. I apologize to the Cartel and everyone else for not being active enough for being even semi-important. Popped in space by Shaika, got 3100 points.

I truly enjoyed this timeline. Hapan crew, you guys rocked. Luna; as the only person in the empire that rp’ed with me, you were solid. Everyone who gave tea with me a shot, sorry if I was a little corny. Baxtalo, you again played the most memorable character of the timeline for me. You were an awesome Queen, start to finish. Bai, KAM, Frump, Kithel(forgot who you are, sorry) Burrito, Xavious, and others, thanks for being awesome.

I won’t be starting in this next timeline for quite some time, but I might roll something just to be on OOC every so often.

• Bebop Participant
      July 24, 2015 at 2:11 pm #26462

I agree with all of you about Siro. He literally was all of that. Siro was crazy, selfishness, rude, and didn’t really give a damn. He’d fight anyone, anywhere at anytime. He was a loose cannon. I modeled him after Floyd Mayweather Jr. I have to admit that I had tons of fun playing him. It’s so much easier being evil than good but maybe this next TL I’ll switch it up!

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 428 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.