Legends of the Jedi Forums The Next Timeline New TL: Framing the storyline
This topic has 36 replies, 20 voices, and was last updated 8 years, 8 months ago by KRESKZZORZ.
Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
    • Seryb Participant
      July 15, 2015 at 10:07 am #25579

Cool I want to work the battle of lorrd into my history! Will any Trade FEd and Republic worlds be in close proximity to start or will they all be completely separated by a chunk of neutrals. I think it would be cool to have two within cargo running range for diplomacy/forward outpost type worlds with neutrals behind those then the rest of each clans worlds but just my opinion.

• neven Participant
      July 17, 2015 at 1:48 am #25598

I agree with Seryb, prefer the thirds to be set up in a pie chart fashion rather than stripes like neapolitan ice cream so each “third” borders both of the others.

• Walldo Keymaster
      July 17, 2015 at 3:23 am #25599

It’s a neat idea but too late for that, I’m afraid. We had a galaxy map discussion thread going since March.

• Junoson Participant
      July 23, 2015 at 10:47 am #26346

Sorry new to the mud and the timelines thing. Around what year would the “Battle of Lorrd” have occurred and what exactly did it consist of? I’m not a SW superfan so I don’t know all there is to know and trying to do research for my character. Don’t want to create it just to have my bio be null and void because of events not happening/happened too long ago.

• Xavious Participant
      July 23, 2015 at 11:24 am #26349

@Junoson: Welcome to Lotj! You’ll find that we’re actually pretty flexible with the details here. I don’t even know if the “Battle of Lorrd” was a real thing or not. Players very rarely even refer to what year it is and how we reference time has actually been debated quite a few times and we’ve never really come up with a standard. Seryb has already asked about what exactly happened at the “Battle of Lorrd” to which Walldo said he had a fan fiction planned, so it sounds like it’s an Lotj spin off story, not real SW lore. I’m sure more details will be forthcoming when we open the doors again.

The important notes of Era 1, to the best of my understanding, are that: The Republic has just defeated the Sith Empire not long ago. The Trade Federation is turning a profit by rebuilding war ravaged planets previously occupied by the Sith Empire. You are part of the story. Use your imagination and write your bio around what you already know and adjust it accordingly.

• Seryb Participant
      July 23, 2015 at 11:30 am #26350

The battle of lorrd wasn’t real. Walldo was going to flesh out some fictional details but I would assume timeline stuff pushed that to the back burner. Like @Xavious said use your imagination and think of a cool way to fit in with the basic concepts everything else will evolve rather quickly once the TL starts. Welcome to Lotj!

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
The forum ‘The Next Timeline’ is closed to new topics and replies.