Legends of the Jedi Forums Share Yo’ Scripts Mushclient Scripts Reposted
This topic has 12 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 11 years, 9 months ago by Davmec.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
    • RussM Participant
      June 10, 2012 at 3:44 am #19192

Excellent! Thanks.

• Flek Participant
      July 2, 2012 at 2:19 pm #19454

I have been told the return from afk function on my build ship script is not working.

http://pastebin.com/pSMKNBNi

here is the fixed version. It properly un-afk’s you when the bot cool down is done.
      Thank you Zero for uploading the script.

• Johnson Participant
      July 4, 2012 at 8:25 pm #19472

Wrote a little mushclient plugin to grab system data and calculate hyperjumps using syntax:

calc [planet name]
      calculate [planet name]

It grabs system and coordinate information using showplanet skill so there’s no need to manually program anything, just need a datapad for it to work.

http://pastebin.com/GMHnhhkB

• Kirash Participant
      July 6, 2012 at 7:22 pm #19486

I had a teach script before my computer blew up. Anyone got that and care to repost it? Also, if someone has a cargo script, I would love you forever.

• Davmec Member
      July 20, 2012 at 4:27 pm #19600

Not sure if I’m doing something wrong, but the research script appears to be cmud and not mushclient. Unless I’m missing something. Doesn’t work in MushClient. I have a sorry research one I use, but I really wanted one that could queue skills. Anyone have something like that?

• Alevious Participant
      July 20, 2012 at 5:02 pm #19604

I use the research script on MUSHclient, Davmec.  What kind of problem is it giving you?

• Davmec Member
      July 20, 2012 at 6:23 pm #19607

When I try to load the xml file (through Plugin) it comes back with Line 1: No Plugin found (cannot load). Within the file itself, there is a <cmud> on the second line, so I assumed maybe this is a cmud script.

• Alevious Participant
      July 20, 2012 at 6:32 pm #19608

Yeah, The one on here seems to be different than the one I’m using.  Let me see… maybe I can email you it in an attachment or something?  I don’t know how to upload it here.

• Zeromus Participant
      July 20, 2012 at 7:14 pm #19610

That’s really strange. It had the MUSHclient research script in there but somehow now it’s cmud. I am so confused. I’ll fix that, sorry.

EDIT: Fixed. Now it should be the mushclient one lol

• Davmec Member
      July 20, 2012 at 9:56 pm #19612

Yep, that’s it! Thanks!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.