This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 9 months ago by Zakattack.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Zakattack Participant
      July 3, 2017 at 3:55 am #30278

Here’s a link to what I’ve done so far: Zakattack’s dropbox

I’m 101% I’ve missed something in the Autoflight, but it’s late and I’m tired so I figure I’ll let you lot break it and I’ll try my best to fix it. Avdam and Repairauto have been tested a fair amount.

Big shoutout to @demonnic and @vadi for being ginormous helps and tolerating my incessant questions as I learn my way around Lua.

I don’t really play engineers so I’m not too interested in making an armor or buildship script at the moment, but if there’s enough call for one, I’ll give it a shot. Next on my list is Cargo, I’ll update as I work on it.

03 July 2017 – Autoflight:
      Added the ability to use a single-room check without it flipping out.
      Fixed autoflight <on/off> to actually work.
      Added checks in ‘flyto’ to not run unless all fields have been designated.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Zakattack.
    • frumpalumpaguss Participant
      July 4, 2017 at 1:46 pm #30292

Solid start to these man. I can say that I think more than a handful of people would jump to mudlet if Johnson’s scripts would be ported over. Especially since Mudlet is still being worked on and is in active improvement!

• Zakattack Participant
      July 5, 2017 at 2:10 pm #30293

Yeah, I miss MUSH. I’ll never be on Johnson’s level, but what I make works, however clunky. I uploaded early, but I’m squashing bugs as I find them. Hit me up on discord if you run into any as well.

Cargo is on its way šŸ™‚

• Nickneim Participant
      August 14, 2017 at 10:30 pm #30338

I made this to copy colors, copycolor
      It comes with 4 aliases:
      copycolor <number> will copy the last <number> lines and echo them with colorcodes.
      copycolor start will copy every line and echo them with colorcodes once you
      copycolor stop
      copycolor amount <number> will limit the amount of lines copied to <number>, if <number> is 0, then there is no limit.
      This last alias combined with the first one can allow for selective colorcopying of any amount of consecutive lines. šŸ™‚

I didn’t put it in the script but remember that many things you write with color will have to end with either &w or &d to stop the color from leaking.

Also, try not to ‘copycolor stop’ too many times in a row without using ‘copycolor start’ unless you like exponential functions.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by Nickneim.
    • Zakattack Participant
      September 5, 2017 at 4:56 pm #30371

I’ve added Autocargo to my dropbox. It’s still a work in progress, but it’s finished to the point that it does do what it’s supposed to do. It’s missing a few bits of flair and a couple main things that will hopefully come later this week.

I’ve also added a few tweaks to the repairscript, as well as Autoflight.

Feedback is appreciated via discord @Zakattack#7719. It’s how I know what works and what doesn’t, what’s cool and what’s annoying.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.