Tagged: 
This topic has 9 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 8 months ago by demonnic.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
    • Zakattack Participant
      May 21, 2017 at 8:13 pm #30059

Anyone here have any scripts for mudlet, or am I going to have to learn to make my own?

• Paco Participant
      May 21, 2017 at 11:14 pm #30061

I believe Xavious had considered porting his client to work with Mudlet, but I’m not sure if that’s happening or not. I get by with like 40 aliases though.

• Nickneim Participant
      May 31, 2017 at 7:27 pm #30144

Made this like yesterday, I’m honestly not sure it works perfectly, it’s the LotJStudy plugin made for studying by @Ilyena modified by @Johnson. LotJStudy.
      Let me know if there’s any problem.

• frumpalumpaguss Participant
      June 17, 2017 at 10:41 am #30236

if someone could port a solid, color-enabled chat capture for every channel, I would love mudlet. I tried my hand at it and well…. I’m a nurse. I fix people. scripts are way outta my league. I would have no problem redoing 7 years of triggers if I could get a chat capture lol

• snowscoran Participant
      June 17, 2017 at 2:25 pm #30240

Make a script. Put this in it.

commbox = Geyser.MiniConsole:new({
      	name="commbox",
      	x = "79.25%", y = "34%",
      	width = "20%", height = "34%",
      	fgColor = "white",
      	color = "black",
      	fontSize = 9,
      	wrapAt = 54
      })

Then make a trigger for the lines you want to capture. Put this in the script box:

selectCaptureGroup(1)
      copy()
      appendBuffer("commbox")

Voila, you have a mudlet chatbox. If you want to play around with the miniconsole or other Geyser elements, look here: http://wiki.mudlet.org/w/Manual:Geyser

• Vadi Participant
      June 18, 2017 at 1:59 am #30244

Here’s a setup of the tabbed chat I did for frump last night as well: https://transfer.sh/BRQH2/YATCO-2.3-LOTJ.xml (temporary link for 2 weeks – @Tarax mind uploading to your wiki?)

Set it up it by downloading the file and installing in the package manager, or by copy/pasting this into the Mudlet input:

lua local a="https://transfer.sh/BRQH2/YATCO-2.3-LOTJ.xml"function d(b,c)if not c:find("YATCO",1,true)then return end installPackage(c)os.remove(c)cecho("<lime_green>Package installed!\n")end registerAnonymousEventHandler("sysDownloadDone","d")downloadFile(getMudletHomeDir()..(a:ends("xml")and"/YATCO.xml"or"/YATCO.zip"),a)

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Vadi.
    • demonnic Participant
      June 28, 2017 at 2:14 am #30267

I’m starting work on a UI for Mudlet now. Got my MSDP populating and some basic handing done. Posted in the GUI thread asking if there are any official assets I could use. I’ll tack something basic together in the meantime, likely tomorrow. If anyone wants to offer assets they have that would work also, I’m just not much of a graphics artist.

• demonnic Participant
      June 29, 2017 at 11:36 pm #30273

so I have started with a basic auto researcher, to keep those skills researched up.
      My github for LOTJ mudlet packages can be found HERE

The readme will be updated with instructions for the various packages available. Eventually I’ll package it all up together as a bundle as well, and make that available. Instructions for how to install in Mudlet are included.

ETA: If you find any issues with any of my packages, please file an issue in github so I can keep track of it. Otherwise I might lose it and it won’t get done then.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by demonnic.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.