This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 years, 2 months ago by Paco.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • Paco Participant
      February 20, 2017 at 9:53 pm #28882

With the recent force changes my mind has been buzzing, and this was discussed on OOC a bit so I thought I’d bring it here. The idea would be to make forcer combat a bit more diverse and expand the lightsaber crafting portion of forcers. Here’s how it would work:

Makelightsaber would come with two additional options:
      makelightsaber onehanded <name>
      makelightsaber twohanded <name>

One handed lightsabers would be quicker, both with parrying and deflecting, but would deal less damage in combat. However, skilled Jedi would be able to wield two one handed lightsabers (not sure if this should be a skill, or a Guardian/Assassin perk, or what).

Two handed lightsabers would be slightly slower, but deal more damage.

Ideally there would be other pros and cons, but I hope that’s something that can be discussed here. The goal would just be to shake up combat a bit and give people more options. Not to say people aren’t given enough options already (I.E. the recent subclass changes), but weapon wise it is sort of like that.

Also, props to the people who RP dual wielding with cleverly named lightsabers.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.