Legends of the Jedi Forums Share Yo’ Scripts Xavious' LOTJ Client Beta Release
This topic has 31 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 10 months ago by bagz.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
    • Dantere Participant
      May 14, 2017 at 4:12 pm #29874

🙁

Oh well. Ive been making due with Blowtorch for mobile mudding. xD

• Leoninus Participant
      May 22, 2017 at 3:50 pm #30063

Having an issue with the Cargo script. Everything works until I get to the planet. Then it just hangs out, doing nothing. If I self initiate the sellcargo, it will work once. So, sellcargo (yada) (yada) 500, it’ll buycargo in that amount. Sellcargo (yada) (yada) 500 a second time, it will try to buy 1000 cargo.

Any help?

• bagz Participant
      May 22, 2017 at 11:24 pm #30067

Ok i was positive my client was broken, i tried so many reinstalls. I have the same issue. If I recall correctly, it fails to autocargo and then every time you do it manually it gets progressively more out of sync until it aborts. correct?

I just stopped running cargo about two months before EoT because of it.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by bagz.
    • Leoninus Participant
      May 23, 2017 at 10:12 am #30071

That’s exactly what happens. I’m just not even using the cargo script, just manually doing it. Old school.

• Xavious Participant
      May 23, 2017 at 2:57 pm #30075

Maybe I’m out of sync with Johnson’s cargo plugin. I’ll have to take a look at it when I get home. There are a few other things I need to update anyway.

• Leoninus Participant
      May 24, 2017 at 1:14 am #30079

I tried to install an older version I had on my computer, no luck.

• bagz Participant
      May 24, 2017 at 5:46 pm #30089

same. its like something is auto-corrupting it now

• Johnson Participant
      May 25, 2017 at 12:29 am #30091

This set of plugins is unfortunately out of date. Please get the latest version and see if you still encounter this issue.

LotJCargo v1.50

• Leoninus Participant
      May 25, 2017 at 2:17 pm #30093

I loaded this plugin, and after finally figuring out how to do it (vastly different then the one I’m used to), I started running cargo, but STILL have the same issue with it trying to increase every time it sells cargo, just like the “old” plugin.

• bagz Participant
      May 25, 2017 at 6:54 pm #30095

I didn’t know about this update when I discovered the issue back in marchish ? that said, I found it and installed it and have the same issues with it as the old one.

I’m just glad someone was able to repeat my problem. I asked about it on OOC but never found a solution and gave up.

• Desmond Participant
      May 30, 2017 at 6:07 am #30119

I’m having the same problem. On top of that when I try to automatically run between Dantooine and Ithor I get:

Error: tried to run cargo from a planet not present on cargo planets list!

I’ve updated the plugins several times, I’ve removed them and re-installed them, I’ve carried out cargoscans and such. I’m not sure what’s going on with it :/

• Desmond Participant
      May 30, 2017 at 6:25 am #30121

You’re not carrying any of the resource onboard!
      Attempted to sell bad resource, aborting cargo script to prevent credit loss. Please check your settings and rerun the script.

Is the one I seem to get most often. It’s finished buying and selling the resources (the ones I want it to buy and sell) but then it stops. So it gets kind of shitty when you finally get it to actually work (normally by skipping to the next planet to ‘kick start’ it.) then when it sells the resources on board and buys some more (if it does go through the buy/sell process) it then returns that and shuts down.

• Xavious Participant
      May 30, 2017 at 10:18 am #30125

I updated all of Johnson’s plugins in LotjClient to the latest version on his GitHub over the weekend. If you’re not running the latest version, make sure you are. If it still doesn’t work, then you guys will have to pick it apart and figure it out yourselves or hassle Johnsons about it. I don’t even have a freighter in game, so I’m unable to test the cargo scripts myself. If you can isolate the problem out by using a vanilla MUSHclient install, with just the cargo script, that would probably help us all know where the problem lies (Ie. the cargo script itself or a wider problem with the lotjclient package). Help us help you.

• Johnson Participant
      May 31, 2017 at 4:13 am #30137

Thanks for getting things updated, @Xavious. Sorry for getting your thread cluttered up with a bunch of cargo issues.

• bagz Participant
      May 31, 2017 at 9:48 am #30140

All issues I had confirmed fixed in the newest update.

Thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.