Legends of the Jedi Forums Share Yo’ Scripts Ilyena's Scripts
This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 2 months ago by Ilyena.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Ilyena Participant
      December 21, 2016 at 11:35 pm #28678

Hi, so it has been a while. I have various scripts already floating around the pbase, but I decided to use my new skills to develop the research and practice script I always wanted.

Introducing my “LotJ Research Script”!

LotJ Research Script

This script allows the user to define the colours and percentages that they wish to use when viewing their practice list. It also allows you to queue skills in your research queue by clicking on their name in the practice list, as well as remove them from the queue by clicking on them in the queue.

Feedback is welcome and usage in other projects is likely okay, just please ask first.

Credit goes to @Flek for helping to test it.

• Ilyena Participant
      December 21, 2016 at 11:43 pm #28681

I should likely also mention that this is for MUSHclient. Does anyone even use anything else anymore?

• Xavious Participant
      December 22, 2016 at 12:47 pm #28687

Mudlet is another increasingly popular option and it’s a goal to get a lot of these plugins ported over to it in the long run. Mudlet is cross platform (windows, mac, linux), so it would reach a wider audience. It also has a modern UI and the scripting API is very intuitive. However, it isn’t quite as rugged and battle tested as MUSHclient is.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.