Legends of the Jedi Forums General Chat I remember when…
This topic has 92 replies, 37 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 3 months ago by Baxtalo.
Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 93 total)
    • Kirash Participant
      July 24, 2015 at 4:28 pm #26475

I’m now going through my logs trying to find exactly what I said to them.

• KRESKZZORZ Participant
      July 24, 2015 at 4:31 pm #26476

I wasn’t involved with Maw or with anyone who was, but watching this meltdown was def memorable

• Kirash Participant
      July 24, 2015 at 4:42 pm #26481

[Outgoing Transmission to The Krayt’s Maw]
      {The Senate}<Supreme Chancellor>[A heavily robed and armored being]( gruffly ): For the time being, both contracts from myself on behalf of the Republic’s interest are suspended indefinitely pending investigations on our end. Thank you.
      [Incoming Transmission from The Krayt’s Maw]
      {Krayt Command}<Major>[A heavily armored being]( laconicly ): Excellent. I’ll make a point of releasing the fact that you offered them publicly then. Have a good day.
      {The Senate}<Supreme Chancellor>[A heavily robed and armored being]( gruffly ): Be my guest. Attempt to spin this little debacle of yours to your own benefit all you like.
      A comlink buzzes ‘Now we let them know that the Chancellor offered us a million to kill Vengo and 2.5 to get Nasariah in jail.’
      {Krayt Command}<Major>[A heavily armored being]( laconicly ): Oh hardly. I’m just bringing you down with the ship, Soran.
      {The Senate}<Supreme Chancellor>[A heavily robed and armored being]( gruffly ): My public image was tarnished long before this. I have nothing to lose.
      {The Senate}<Supreme Chancellor>[A heavily robed and armored being]( gruffly ): And everything to gain.
      {Krayt Command}<Major>[A heavily armored being]( laconicly ): Just like you had everything to gain when you leaked false information on Vengo knowing we’d move on Nal Hutta?
      A comlink buzzes ‘I’m going for a walk.’
      {The Senate}<Supreme Chancellor>[A heavily robed and armored being]( gruffly ): On the contrary. It is your own incompetance that let Vengo slip through your grasp time and time again. I should have known better to trust such an operation to blundering blowhards.
      {Logistical Support}<Director>[A being in an engineering power suit]( seriously ): That’ll be quite enough, Chancellor.
      {The Senate}<Supreme Chancellor>[A heavily robed and armored being]( gruffly ): Indeed, Qai. You all have given me quite enough.
      {Logistical Support}<Director>[A being in an engineering power suit]( seriously ): We’re attempting to rectify a situation that’s gotten away from everyone amiably without causing either side any more grief than is necessary.
      |The Galactic Republic|{The Senate}<Supreme Chancellor>[Soran]( gruffly ): I want anyone who was listening to that channel to parse everything that was heard and make sure it reaches the proper media outlets.
      |The Galactic Republic|{The Senate}<Supreme Chancellor>[Soran]( gruffly ): Let the Krayt’s Maw dig themselve out of this hole they have irrevocably dug themselves in.
      A comlink buzzes ‘I suggest you return to TEC while some remainder of your reputations intact. The Maw’s succesfully slipped into the bottom of the gutter.’
      A comlink buzzes ‘What? Walk away from all this fun?’
      A comlink buzzes ‘I promised to help you.’
      A comlink buzzes ‘I fulfilled my job at TEC in full, as evidenced by Ms. Lucie’s rise.’
      A comlink buzzes ‘Now it’s my turn to help you.’
      A comlink buzzes ‘You heard the Chancellor. We’ve just played right into his hand. We’re doomed.’

Oh God that was so great. Easily my second favorite moment of the timeline.

• Gyndi Participant
      July 24, 2015 at 4:43 pm #26482

nothing to see here

• Baxtalo Participant
      July 24, 2015 at 4:48 pm #26486

Lost my copy paste I had before, but I’ll just repeat that I’m so glad the Krayt’s Maw fizzled out on their own and the Hapans did not have to take them out back and shoot them. They were embarrassing themselves so badly.

• rakun Participant
      July 24, 2015 at 8:10 pm #26506

I’ve had a mic on Krayt’s Maw, and I found out they were hired by Republic to protect Lorrd from Hapans, so I decided to send it to the Hapan Queen at some point.

Stuff like that worked pretty great for me as the great manipulator, and later faking ‘mic logs’, so I could start a war.

• Claudius Participant
      July 25, 2015 at 5:40 pm #26613

I think the funnest moment for me last TL was when I killed Clay approximately 5 minutes after joining AEW. Clay decided he wanted to have a “When Keeping It Real Goes Wrong” moment with Jokken.

• whisper Participant
      July 30, 2015 at 4:57 pm #26704

My favorite time was boarding the Rakata vault ship thing, and blowing up all but one of the special things Ralen made for that quest line.

• Jinora Blocked
      September 17, 2015 at 11:54 am #26937

My most memorable time was being banned by the IMMs for a month or two -_-

• Zeromus Participant
      September 17, 2015 at 6:46 pm #26939

Just a little tip: Complaining about a ban on the forums in a thread remembering the previous TL is the worst way to get unbanned.

• Sarac Participant
      September 18, 2015 at 9:44 am #26940

I don’t remember a whole lot

• Moh Participant
      September 19, 2015 at 7:28 pm #26959

I remember when men didn’t act like bitches . What happen to that ?!

• Zeromus Participant
      September 19, 2015 at 9:44 pm #26960

was hoping you could tell us

• Moh Participant
      September 19, 2015 at 9:52 pm #26961

I don’t know son. I think it has to do with the water.

• Archeon Participant
      November 1, 2015 at 8:56 pm #27284

I was, nexus the force sensitive that couldn’t be awakened.. So, i don’t feel bad for it. I went through the process of being awakend but couldn’t.. The guy tried like 20 times..it’s a thing having bugged characters all the time. Apparently I roll a ton of them.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 93 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.