Legends of the Jedi Forums General Chat I remember when…
This topic has 92 replies, 37 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 3 months ago by Baxtalo.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 93 total)
    • KRESKZZORZ Participant
      July 22, 2015 at 4:19 am #26115

I remember when my clan never got their new development

Date Submitted 2013-12-16 14:23:59
      Development Name New Advanced Interceptor
      Status Approved
      Clan Name People’s Republic of Coruscant
      Character Cormorant
      Description Our development is for a new squadron ship for the Bulwarks. A small fast ship rivaling the Miy’Til that can be easily and inexpensively massed produced, its only purpose is a military craft for supporting the Bulwarks in battle so it won’t need a hyperdrive or astronautical equipment. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Alpha-3_Nimbus-class_V-wing_starfighter

• Kirash Participant
      July 22, 2015 at 4:27 am #26116

Yeah I was really bummed when they just didn’t do devs at all for E3.

• Ocerion Participant
      July 22, 2015 at 12:45 pm #26188

I remember when the Republic was smearing the Consortium all across the galaxy and due to real life issues I had to leave for THREE DAYS and when I came back, everything was in ruins and everyone was dead. Don’t think I can ever quite forget just how dramatic a turnaround that was there. Worst part wasn’t even the losses it was that every single living person in the Republic had entirely given up.

• Corey Participant
      July 22, 2015 at 12:55 pm #26189

Zavulon was in the middle of talks with Dirg in an attempt to recruit him towards the Empire when…

Nexus arrives on a speederbike, gets off and pays the driver before it leaves.

Nexus sighs loudly.

Nexus says, in your clan’s language ‘I am a failure to the empire.’

Nexus draws Compact Hold-out Blaster.

Holding out your hand, you reach out with the Force, yanking Compact Hold-out Blaster from Nexus’s hands!
      It zips across the distance spanning the two of you until your hand closes about it.

Nexus raises an eyebrow at you.

You mechanically say to Nexus ‘Carry yourself inside.’

Nexus nods in agreement with you.

Nexus leaves north.

*Zavulon wraps up talks with Dirg and goes inside*

Nexus says to you, in your clan’s language ‘Seems that I had failed to become the spy, the Lord Executor wanted me to be. I have little to no skills rather than piloting. I cannot do what is required of me.’

You mechanically say ‘And how did you come to this conclusion.’

feel ‘sense attunement’ nexus
      You focus your mind…
      Nexus has great potential in the Force.

Nexus says to you, in your clan’s language ‘I am weak, and I am frail. Many nights have passed when I ask to be assigned to work, and nothing came out of it. ‘

You mechanically ask ‘And what do you intend to do about that then?’

Nexus says to you, in your clan’s language ‘The Empire is my life, if I cannot do a single positive thing. Then perhaps I should die.’

Nexus looks at a Compact Hold-out Blaster before glancing up to you.

You mechanically say ‘I interupted you prior because I was in the middle of a meeting with a rather important individual. You shooting yourself in the face might have dampered that. ‘

A masked figure in plated body armor motions towards you, “Go ahead if that is who you are.”

You mechanically say ‘I will not stop you this time.’

Nexus nods in agreement with you.

Nexus drops some credits.

You mechanically say ‘Weakness overcomes many. We can not all be strong.’

Nexus wields Compact Hold-out Blaster.

You mechanically say ‘And those who give up instead of trying are better off.’

Nexus says to you, in your clan’s language ‘It is the strong who survive, and I have failed in that aspect.’

Nexus bows before you.

Cold shivers run down your spine as you watch Nexus blow her own head off!

You mechanically say ‘Yes, you failed the test.’

• Kirash Participant
      July 22, 2015 at 12:59 pm #26191

@Corey: That’s pretty fuckin hilarious and amazing at the same time. Most people would have been like “NO OMG NO YOU GOTS LOTS OF FORCE!”

• Zeromus Participant
      July 22, 2015 at 12:59 pm #26192

I remember over Corellia early on in the era 1 war, Ocerion was absolutely creaming the Hapans over Corellia. His hangars were wide open and I was on Karsh in a taxi and managed to get caught in the middle of the fight. The Republicans had been annoying me with their stun and scan nonsense (I’d just beat up and let go a patrol earlier that day) so I decided to try and board. Started landing. No response from Ocerion. Still landing. I start hailing the Hapans to not shoot me just in case. I spam hail them. Don’t shoot. One or two seconds from landing. You have been targeted. Blam. Shot down by the Hapans. Got restored, but fuck. Come on guys.

• Ocerion Participant
      July 22, 2015 at 12:59 pm #26193

Always wondered how many would be forcers have done that. Would be pretty awesome to see some sort of statistics kept on unawakened suicided unpurchased forcers.

• Zeromus Participant
      July 22, 2015 at 1:03 pm #26195

I have a good one. Let me find it.

• brendo Participant
      July 22, 2015 at 1:12 pm #26196

Ocerion

Participant
      I remember when the Republic was smearing the Consortium all across the galaxy and due to real life issues I had to leave for THREE DAYS and when I came back, everything was in ruins and everyone was dead. Don’t think I can ever quite forget just how dramatic a turnaround that was there. Worst part wasn’t even the losses it was that every single living person in the Republic had entirely given up.

That was annoying. One of those Paco/Oteri bursts of activity where you’re inactive and your clan gets shit kicked for a week, then you log on, snort some coke, go on a 3 day bender and dismantle the entire galaxy.

Unfortunately, the Republic was so toxic, nobody really gave a shit what or why it was happening. It was just another reason for Dirg/Alene/etc to blame everything on everyone.

• Gyndi Participant
      July 22, 2015 at 1:13 pm #26197

@Corey that’s fantastic, thank you for posting the log.

• Zeromus Participant
      July 22, 2015 at 1:19 pm #26199

This isn’t a suicide, but it is a case study in why you should probably try to RP with your captors instead of being a weirdo. He’d been basically refusing to talk to anyone and once I came in it continued. I have a suicide somewhere but I’m still searching for it. If you are in prison, please try to RP with your captors more than this.

Luna quietly says ‘South’
      The security bulkheads slide open.
      Luna leaves south.
      You follow Luna.
      Prison Cell ‘B’ [Hotel]
      This cell resembles a small cargo hold rather than actual prison cell. The
      ceiling is low and the space within is quite cramped, unless you’re under a
      meter and a half tall. A long, hard bench runs the length of the roughly four
      meter room and serves as the main sleeping area for anyone unfortunate enough
      to wind up in here.
      The corruption of the Dark Side has covered this area like a thick, dense fog.
      Obvious exits:
      North – Cell Block 11-38 | The Imperial Palace
      A silver button has been mounted near the doorway, with instructions.
      A very strong, remarkable white skinned Human male is standing here NAKED.
      Lord Executor Darth Invidia – Luna is standing here.
      The door closes.
      The door *CLICKS* and locks.

A Human male looks at A Human male.

You focus your mind…
      A Human male has great potential in the Force.
      You gain 3128 Force experience.

He uses escape bindings here.

A Human male stops using a [TEC] branded binders.

A Human male drops a [TEC] branded binders.

A Human male stares straight ahead.

Luna steps through the door after it snaps open, she pauses there for a moment to allow you though and then looks over at A Human male. “I’m not certain you wish to do that in my presence.”

A hooded dark zeyd-cloth enshrouded figure remains near the entrance to the cell, behind Luna. He stares at A Human male.

A Human male squirms uncomfortably.

A Human male looks at you.

This tall, gaunt young man appears ragged and unkempt, his glassy eyes
      somewhat sunken as if from extended use of stims. He stares straight ahead;
      his catatonic gaze appearing fixated on something a thousand meters distant.
      A Human male is in perfect health.
      A Human male is A very strong, remarkable white skinned Human male.
      A Human male is NAKED!

A Human male is wearing:
      <worn on body> Bare
      <worn on head> Black hair with Purple streaks
      <worn on legs> Bare
      <worn on feet> Bare
      <worn on hands> Bare
      <worn on arms> Bare
      <worn about waist> Bare
      <worn around wrist> Bare
      <worn around wrist> Bare
      You are too far away to see what they’re carrying.

A Human male’s eyes go wide. He points to you, emitting half-formed gibberish.

Luna quietly asks A Human male ‘Apparently your mental faculties have taken a vacation since your arrest, would you mind repeating that in basic?’

A hooded dark zeyd-cloth enshrouded figure simply stares back at A Human male.

A Human male collapses on the floor in a heap and stops moving.

A Human male sprawls out haphazardly.

They will now be known as ‘Riley’ to you.

Luna glances at you, “This is how he has behaved since his arrest.”

Riley stares straight ahead, his gaze fixated on something a thousand meters distant.

“If he is broken, then we have no need for his flesh.” A hooded dark zeyd-cloth enshrouded figure says evenly.

Riley blinks.

Luna follows Riley’s gaze for a brief moment, and then bows her head to @dark. “We do not, Lord Emperor.”

Riley lets off a real rip-roarer … a greenish cloud envelops Riley!

Luna draws a filigreed silver hilt with a brilliant alizarin blade.
      a filigreed silver hilt sparks to life, emitting a brilliant alizarin blade

Lord Executor Darth Invidia – Luna wielding a filigreed silver hilt with a brilliant alizarin blade is standing here.

Luna throws a filigreed silver hilt with a brilliant alizarin blade at Riley!
      Luna’s lightsaber flies out in an arc.
      Luna’s whirling lightsaber EVISCERATES Riley!
      Luna catches her lightsaber as it sails towards her.

Riley begins moving towards Luna.
      Luna begins moving towards Riley.

Luna throws a filigreed silver hilt with a brilliant alizarin blade at Riley!
      Luna’s lightsaber flies out in an arc.
      Luna’s whirling lightsaber EVISCERATES Riley!
      Riley looks like he is pretty hurt.
      Riley is stunned, but will probably recover.
      Luna catches her lightsaber as it sails towards her.

Luna steps closer to Riley.
      Luna’s slash *** ANNIHILATES *** Riley!
      Riley is DEAD!
      Riley hits the ground … DEAD.
      Luna gets 31928 credits from The corpse of Riley

• Corey Participant
      July 22, 2015 at 1:20 pm #26203

Oh right Riley. Yeah, I chased his butt down to bring him back in. He was yet another one of the sensitives I found that decided to bounce as soon as he was brought in. Good stuff.

That reminds me of the day that prisoner only wanted to use Batman villain quotes in response to my questions. I had just gotten in trouble with Luna and the Emperor over Darth Angerus stuff, then Galv calls me out of the cell to say something really petty. So I just walked back in and force lightning the guy until he was dead.

• KRESKZZORZ Participant
      July 22, 2015 at 1:31 pm #26205

get your shit together riley

(i had to reread that one to be sure it wasn’t in fact me. scenario looked familiar)

• Zeromus Participant
      July 22, 2015 at 1:32 pm #26207

Honestly, I thought it was you. That was Kresk as fuck.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 93 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.