Legends of the Jedi Forums General Chat I remember when…
This topic has 92 replies, 37 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 3 months ago by Baxtalo.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 93 total)
    • Baxtalo Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 7:00 am #25795

Coral was a giant disappointment to me. I left the Republic intact to hand it over to a female leader (that was basically the only stipulation) and you threw it back in my face. 🙁

Honestly, what did Rawnie even do to cause grief to the Empire? I don’t even remember.

• Kirash Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 7:25 am #25802

She was just an all around pain in the ass. Nearly everyone in the Empire hated her. Kallos was working on a SpyApp after you got inducted and awakened. It’s been a long time, so I don’t remember fully and I’ve been trying to forget about Kallos completely.

Pulled this from my think logs:

[38] { Fri Jan 24 20:33:34 2014} Rawnie has been nothing but an irritant ever since she crawled out of whatever hole she dug up on Lorrd all those years ago. She has been associating with Sasil who has been attempting to organize a resistance against the Empire. Sasil should be dead. Her Mandalorian bedmate should be dead. She should be dead. Why the Emperor bothers to keep them alive, regardless of her potential, befuddles me. He’s becoming weak. If he trains her, she will be nothing but problems. I will not allow the Emperor to weaken himself for anyone.
      [39] { Fri Jan 24 20:35:46 2014} It sends the wrong message if we allow this troublemaker to join us… and her friends will not change. They will still go on doing what they are doing. We should be wiping them out.
      [40] { Sat Jan 25 21:52:46 2014} I grow weary of Rawnie’s impertinence. She thinks her loyalty to the Emperor will save her. She will find out she is dead wrong. She grows arrogant in her assurance that no harm will come to her because of her swearing to the Emperor. [41] { Sat Jan 25 21:53:49 2014} Perhaps I should just kill her now and save us the trouble. She will be trouble. She has caused trouble for the Consortium, for the Empire, associated with dissidents, and attempted to escape the cells. Were it anyone else, she would have been killed regardless of her abilities.
      [42] { Sat Jan 25 21:55:48 2014} She has not learned her place. She will never learn her place.

And from my SpyApp:

Kallos has never liked Rawnie. He finds her to be an irritant. Since the Empire’s installation, Rawnie has become ever more insolent and rebellious against the Empire. Upon learning of her sensitivity and the Emperor’s desire to train her, he has grown to hate her even more. He does not understand why the Emperor bothers with her when she has done things that would have made anyone else dead. Upon her release, the Emperor tasked him with keeping an eye on her and killing her at the slightest hint of subversion. This is something he eagerly looks forward to.

• Seryb Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 7:43 am #25806

I’m right there with you Aydenn, Zalori dying to autopilot was pretty hilarious. I was bummed because none of the original Zalori’s made it through but damn that was comical. I also liked the glassing of Corellia after Talis died, I hopped on my pilot and Paco and I lit that world up.

• Seryb Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 7:50 am #25809

Oh the squad we took into Naboo during the first war with the families was fun times too. I remember Lyra and Nisanti being pinned down in their homes and neither would come out. (That’s why warring clans need to be able to warrant in if support is low enough). We grenaded the hell out of them for a while after Calladin stepped out of Lyra’s and tried to talk us down.

• KoolAidMan Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 9:23 am #25816

Lol @bax. You forced my character to go back to the Republic. I was hated for that and had no more power. So of course I’m going to throw that in your face. You knew I didn’t want to go back.

• Helix Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 9:46 am #25818

My first timeline of playing.. Belasco was actually a planet used as a base for gray jedi. I had two force sensitive characters that round (oddly) one was an engineer named Rithe, the other was a Dathomiri because Rithe got herself killed by Lynda.. Lydia.. whatever her name is.

• brendo Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 10:43 am #25832

@Baxtalo: I was the fleet commander over Kashyyyk when you declared war. I was like “NOOOOOOOOOOOO”, and tried tractoring you in right as QS declared war back. You, and one of our ships (we were in orbit) got 1 rounded. I was both furious and laughing my ass off at the same time.

• frumpalumpaguss Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 10:51 am #25838

I had just been caught trying to blow up ISB on Deke, my Incom leader. For whatever reason, the Sith Lord who came to pick up me, Sadus maybe?, didn’t knock me out, just cuffed me. I was down for the RP, but I got to thinking that in an S100, Corellia to Coruscant is a long flight. So I set up some aliases pre-launch, and as soon as we hit hyperspace, I started rattling my binders. They broke, I palmed a grenade, said something snarky, wore it, armed it, and laughed…. only to noticed that of the 20 grenades I had in my greaves… it grabbed one of those damned Hazy Day grenades that Walldo hands out at night randomly. I started my alias over again, but BAM, smoke grenade went off and I couldn’t find another grenade. I had him dead to rights, and instead, it was just another Hazy Day….

tl;dr= Get rid of those hazy day grenades, folks. They interrupt awesome perms.

• Paco Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 11:13 am #25842

I enjoyed hiring people into the Empire as Malin. I’d usually come up with a unique way to explain how I was going to kill them if they failed me.

• Rosemary Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 11:34 am #25846

I remember when I died on Keeper, then all of ISB ended up committing suicide for the Emperor. It was always in our ISB code that we would die for the Emperor, even if he asked us to take our own lives. The most fiercely loyal group of spies I’ve had the pleasure of playing with.

• Corey Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 5:53 pm #25970

This was EoE between Era 1 and 2. I was Zuriv, who joined a group of people that boarded the comet. However, the place was basically just a never ending spam fest of getting rocked by really powerful mobs. The group that I came with decided to take off and just left me…

Someone growlingly yells from the south, ‘MOVE Mercurial’

*tried running back to the spaceport only to get stunned about 6 times*

{H:-490/4880} {M:98%} {OOC:6} {Near Me:}

{H:-490/4880} {M:98%} {OOC:6} {Near Me:}

{H:-205/4880} {M:98%} {OOC:6} {Near Me:}

{H:-44/4880} {M:98%} {OOC:6} {Near Me:}

{H:-44/4880} {M:98%} {OOC:6} {Near Me:}

wake
      You are already standing.

{H:25/4880} {M:98%} {OOC:6} {Near Me:}

west

A large cavern within a meteor
      This large recess in the meteor, much like the outer surface, remains to be
      perfectly smooth across all surfaces of its walls. Vaguely circular in shape,
      there appears to be no signs of exit from this area. A series of crudely drawn
      red circles can be spotted about the cavern, crackling violently with red
      energy.
      there appears to be no marring of the walls aside from hairline scratches. A
      series of crudely drawn red circles can be spotted about the cavern, crackling
      violently with red energy.
      Obvious exits:
      East – A cavern within a meteor
      [Launching] CR-25 Troop Transport ‘Mercurial’
      Some sort of snarling, oversized beast is padding around the streets!
      An ethereal Wraith floats here, emitting an aura of menace.
      The hangar bay doors are closed.

A loud explosion shakes the ship violently! [x5]

A loud explosion shakes the ship violently! [x7]

A small explosion vibrates through the ship. [x9]

A small explosion vibrates through the ship. [x4]

The massive hangar door begins to slide out of the way.

A feral Tuk’ata arrives from the east.
      A feral Tuk’ata arrives from the east.

CR-25 Troop Transport ‘Mercurial’ lifts off into space.

The massive hangar door begins to slide shut again.

A loud explosion shakes the ship violently! [x12]

A loud explosion shakes the ship violently! [x20]

A loud explosion shakes the ship violently! [x14]

A small explosion vibrates through the ship. [x7]

A small explosion vibrates through the ship. [x10]

A small explosion vibrates through the ship. [x2]

You weakly say ‘Not good.’

(http://youtu.be/SVlvs4QK4Kc)

A Force Wraith stares at you.

A Force Wraith hissingly says ‘He comess…He comessss.’

‘Which one?’ you weakly ask.

A Force Wraith hissingly says ‘Ssstay…Witnesss feeEed.’

You weakly say ‘I don’t think I’ve been given much choice in this matter. ‘

You weakly say ‘I’ll be witness to what He feeds on.’

A Force Wraith hissingly says ‘No choisssse. FeeeEd. Burn.’

You weakly ask ‘Who is the he you speak of?’

You stop using RY25-V7 Dragon Prototype Helmet.

Zuriv takes a small cloth from his backpack and begins to dab at the blood that seems to be pooling from his mouth. He wipes out the inside lining of his helmet also, coating the small cloth in the dark red liquid. “It’d be nice to know who I’ll be witness to.”

A Force Wraith begins to watch you.

A Force Wraith hissingly says ‘He. -He-. You ssseeEee. When he feeEeeE..’

Zuriv tosses the cloth off to the side as he starts to put his helmet on once more. He pauses as he reaches up and feels one of his horns which seems to have been chipped somehow in the melee. He sighs slightly before placing the helmet once again on his head with a slight wince.

You don RY25-V7 Dragon Prototype Helmet upon your head.

You sprawl out haphazardly.

A being in prototype armor says to the Wraith, “Don’t mind if I take a rest here do you? Of course you don’t, you want me to watch what happens next.” He sighs once more and seems to start talking to himself, “I should have stayed retired.”

he hatch on S100 Stinger Class Starfighter ‘Lakron’ opens.

A hooded crimson zeyd-cloth enshrouded figure steps out of S100 Stinger Class Starfighter ‘Lakron’.

A hooded crimson zeyd-cloth enshrouded figure motions towards A Force Wraith.
      A Force Wraith hissingly says ‘Fee.. .FeeEed.’
      A Force Wraith stretches out its pale hands, fading out of existence.

A Force Wraith hovers backwards, emitting a quiet hiss. “PshNipxe.”

You weakly say ‘Now I think I’m just getting delerious’

A hooded crimson zeyd-cloth enshrouded figure steps from within the fighter. He calmly motions the wraiths away, then tilts his gaze toward you.

You weakly ask A hooded crimson zeyd-cloth enshrouded figure ‘Are you real or just a figment of my imagination?’

You weakly say ‘There’s no telling in here.’

A Firrerreo male steps out of S100 Stinger Class Starfighter ‘Blox’.

A Firrerreo male closes the hatch on S100 Stinger Class Starfighter ‘Blox’.

A Firrerreo male scans east.

A hooded crimson zeyd-cloth enshrouded figure lifts his gaze from you and glances back toward A Firrerreo male. “Come.”

A hooded crimson zeyd-cloth enshrouded figure solemnly says to you, in Hapan ‘You, as well.’

A cavern within a meteor
      there appears to be no marring of the walls aside from hairline scratches. A
      series of crudely drawn red circles can be spotted about the cavern, crackling
      violently with red energy.
      Obvious exits:
      South – A cavern within a meteor
      A black pedestal with a smooth red stone is here, glowing with energy.
      (Grouped) A hooded crimson zeyd-cloth enshrouded figure is standing here.
      (Grouped) A titanic, remarkable golden skinned Firrerreo male is standing here.

Whispers of a mysterious language seep into the still air.

“Brr….” A Firrerreo male turns pale briefly for a moment, but then looks at you and simply nods.

A hooded crimson zeyd-cloth enshrouded figure approaches the pedestal slowly, his eyes not wavering from it. “This energy….”

Whispers of a mysterious language seep into the still air.

A hooded crimson zeyd-cloth enshrouded figure closes his eyes, breathing deeply.

A Firrerreo male raises his datapad toward A black pedestal with a smooth red stone, attempting to examine the object shaking his head disapprovingly.

A hooded crimson zeyd-cloth enshrouded figure closes his eyes, breathing deeply.

The pedestal reacts violently in a flash of energy!

A Firrerreo male raises an eyebrow.

A being in prototype armor stares towards the stone, taking a solid step back at the reaction. “The Wraiths started to speak to me when I was alone. They said that he was coming and that they wanted me to witness him feeding.” He looks between the two of you, finally breaking his gaze from the stone itself, “Mean anything to either of you?”

“Your technology will tell you nothing.” A hooded crimson zeyd-cloth enshrouded figure says, stepping forward to the pedestal itself without regard for the flash of energy. He reaches out with both hands and leans forward, placing both atop the smooth red stone. “The Force is strong, here.”

“…TO RIP OPEN THE VERY AIR ITSELF AND -FREE- THOSE THAT WERE BANISHED.”

“…THE DESIGN IS FLAWLESS…OPENED AT A TIME AND A PLACE OF OUR CHOOSING.”

“EVEN THOSE OF OUR OWN SHY AWAY FROM ITS TRUE USE.”

“NO WORLD IS TOO IMPORTANT TO BURN.”

The dim lighting of the cavern begins to flicker.

A hooded crimson zeyd-cloth enshrouded figure has his head thrown back. “NO WORLD IS TOO IMPORTANT TO BURN.” His voice echoes from behind his mask. His hands clench into fists atop the pedestal.

A hooded crimson zeyd-cloth enshrouded figure lets out an anguished scream as he is engulfed in energy. As if controlled by something else, he begins to draw a symbol on the pedestal with his finger, the insignia of the Hapes Consortium.

A being in prototype armor takes another full step back, his hands moving down to his side to grip the weapons on each hip. He continues to watch the scene unfold, the brilliant red light flickering a reflection off the visor on his helmet.

The meteor begins to shake subtly…

His eyes widen as A Firrerreo male simply watches the situation unfold, he crosses his arms and waits for A hooded crimson zeyd-cloth enshrouded figure to address him.

The shaking intensifies as the red energy pulses.

Suddenly, the shaking ceases as the energy fades away, leaving an eerie stillness to the air.

A Firrerreo male scans south.

A hooded crimson zeyd-cloth enshrouded figure falls to his knees before the pedestal, one hand still grasping at it. He is breathing heavily. “I will end this.”

A Firrerreo male thinks, ‘Hmmmm.’

A Firrerreo male seems a bit distracted momentarily from his comlink, “…We are no longer in the Chommell Sector.”

A Firrerreo male turns to look at you.

A Firrerreo male whispers ‘We are alive.’ into a comlink.

A being in prototype armor turns to meet the gaze, “What do you mean? Have we drifted to another sector?”

A final, hissing voice seeps from the pedestal, echoing through out the chamber: “No world is too important to burn.”

A Human male stops using a grim form-fitting durasteel masque slashed with gold accents.

A Human male rises to his feet. He reaches up and pulls his mask away. “Yes. We are elsewhere.”

A Firrerreo male kneels honorably before a Human male.

A Human male wipes at his nose. The sclera in his eyes have burst and rivulets of blood seep from his ears and nose. When he turns back toward a Firrerreo male and you, his teeth are stained red when he says, “I will end it all. I can close the wound. One life for another.”

As if having fulfilled its use, the pedestal slowly retracts into the floor.

You stop using RY25-V7 Dragon Prototype Helmet.

Galerian introduces himself to you.
      Galerian introduces himself to everyone present.

“King Regent, Whatever you need… I will submit myself for the cause.” A Firrerreo male slowly rises from his kneeling position.

Galerian turns back toward the pedestal as it retracts. He steps forward once it is completely retracted and stands where it had been. “There is nothing you can do, Kintaro. One world must suffer to end the suffering of others.”

Zuriv lowers his gaze for a moment as he asks, “If this is the only answer, what do you want us to tell the others?”

Kintaro slowly repeats, as if analyzing the words. ” -No planet- is too important to burn.”

Kintaro nods.

Zuriv speaks his words as he finally looks up again, “No planet is to important to burn. Is it a choice? One will burn, but which?”

“Tell them what you have witnessed. They will fear what will be seen here.” Galerian murmurs, loud enough to be heard by you and Kintaro. “The galaxy has witnessed the terror I have wrought upon it. They will know that when I am Emperor, they cannot hope to oppose me.”

Zuriv nods in response as he turns to watch Galerian and whatever action he intends to take.

Galerian allows himself to grin when he turns back to you and Kintaro. “The Dark Side is powerful. The Jedi are dead and the light will never be seen again.”

Galerian solemnly says ‘After two centuries, -I- have succeeded.’

Kintaro nods quietly, “You have indeed succeeded. You have no suitable opponents, King Regent.”

Kintaro corrects himself, “Emperor.”

“There has -never- been a suitable opponent.” Galerian says to Kintaro quickly. When he is spoken to with the proper honorific, he nods once. “Good, good.” He then closes his eyes. “I must prepare to feed. I hunger.” Then, the man begins to murmur in another, unfamiliar language.

Kintaro taps away cautiously on a [TEC] branded MSTR set datapad, retrieving information on ‘Hapes Prime’.

Zuriv picks his helmet up off the floor and slowly places it upon his head, sealing it once more as he watches.

You don RY25-V7 Dragon Prototype Helmet upon your head.

A being in prototype armor flips up the visor to reveal his face as speaks once more, “Feeding on what specifically…Emperor?”

Galerian lifts his gaze toward the ceiling. “Hapes Prime.”

Kintaro begins to breath deeply, he shows you #datapad. “Watch as the Emperor displays his unmatched power..”

A being in prototype armor takes a few steps over to look down at the datapad.

Kintaro turns to look at Galerian.

“…..Should we tell them to evacuate?” A brief look of concern crosses Kintaro’s face.

“No.” Galerian’s brow knits. “They must hold the beasts at bay until I am ready.”

Kintaro agrees with Galerian.

A being in prototype armor continues to stare down at the datapad, “What are the people saying on coms? I’ve been without one for hours now it seems.”

Galerian suddenly convulses. His arms rise and wicked red lightning bursts from his fingertips, arcing outward and striking the crudely drawn red circles about the cavern. He opens his mouth painfully wide and his eyes, red with blood, take on an otherworldly glow.

Kintaro tunes an encryptable [TEC] comlink labeled Besh to a different channel.

Kintaro sets an encryptable [TEC] comlink labeled Besh to a different encryption.

Kintaro gives you an encryptable [TEC] comlink labeled Besh.

Kintaro stands back from the streaks of lightning, trying his hardest to not show an ounce of weakness infront of the Emperor.

A being in prototype armor closes his eyes for a second as the lighting and glow shines bright. He keeps them closed for a few extra seconds before looking up once more.

The lightning intensifies from the man’s fingertips, it arcs down over his body and he continues to convulse.

Kintaro glances over at the comlink for a moment and back at the illumination caused by the electrical field.

As the lightning arcs down over his body, his flesh begins to wither. He appears to age greatly as the energy arcs throughout him, his skin slackening and his hair turning silver, then white.

A being in prototype armor squints his eyes as he stares on at the sudden transformation. His eyes continue to squint before he reaches up and lowers the visor on his helmet. Though the direction of his gaze never changes.

Kintaro refreshes the information related to Hapes Prime on a [TEC] branded MSTR set datapad, “Still a mess on the surface there.”

As the energy crackles through Galerian, the aging process appears to begin to reverse. He starts to grow younger, his skin growing firm and his hair turning back to its usual brown. After a few moments, he begins to look even younger than when he started.

A being in prototype armor mutters from behind his helmet, “Fascinating…”

loud explosion shakes the ship violently! [x11]
      A small explosion vibrates through the ship. [x3]

A loud explosion shakes the ship violently! [x12]

A loud explosion shakes the ship violently! [x8]
      A loud explosion shakes the ship violently! [x4]

A loud explosion shakes the ship violently!
      A loud explosion shakes the ship violently! [x14]
      A small explosion vibrates through the ship. [x13]

A small explosion vibrates through the ship. [x8]

‘Navy?’ you ask Kintaro.

A small explosion vibrates through the ship. [x6]

Kintaro nods in agreement with you.

A loud explosion shakes the ship violently! [x8]

A loud explosion shakes the ship violently! [x10]

Galerian doesn’t appear to notice the meteor’s vibration, he continues what he is doing.

*EXPLOSIONS KEEP HAPPENING AND ITS SPAMMY*

Kintaro takes a kneeling position and stabilizes himself from the explosions, he waits patiently for things to…happen.

A being in prototype armor stares upwards as if he could somehow see the explosions themselves. One rather nasty explosion causes him to stumble slightly, though he regains his feet and turns to see what might become of Galerian.

A being in prototype armor looks about as the explosions cease. “Think they’ve given up their attempt or just reloading?”

Kintaro shakes his head.

Kintaro shows the a [TEC] branded MSTR set datapad to you, “Hapes Prime is no longer.”

Galerian lowers his arms and the lightning subsides. He looks younger, strong. “Excellent.” Then, he reaches for the mask he wore earlier and places it back over his face.

Galerian dons a grim form-fitting durasteel masque slashed with gold accents upon his head.

Kintaro prostrates himself before A hooded crimson zeyd-cloth enshrouded figure.

A being in prototype armor nods ever so slightly in response to the news, “I didn’t have a very good time on my one trip there anyway.” He turns to look back towards A hooded crimson zeyd-cloth enshrouded figure as he replaces the mask once more. “So…now what?”

A hooded crimson zeyd-cloth enshrouded figure clenches his fist. “We will leave this place, now. It is done.”

You ask ‘And the meteor?’

Kintaro makes an about-face turn and follows in behind the Emperor. “As you command my lord.”

A hooded crimson zeyd-cloth enshrouded figure solemnly says ‘You will leave of your own accord.’

A hooded crimson zeyd-cloth enshrouded figure leaves south.

—At this point I basically grabbed Kintaro, used track to follow Galerian back to the landing pad and used Kintaro’s ship to gtfo—

• Baxtalo Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 11:38 pm #26037

That’s awesome, actually. Had no idea about what happened to end Hapes as I was on Naboo fighting rifts.

• Bai Participant
      July 22, 2015 at 1:03 am #26081

Niraya barely manages to duck most of the lightning arcs towards her, however one stray bolt hits her squarely in the shoulder and she falls to her knees as it plays havoc with her nerves.

Solveig falls out of his chair as the lightning hits him. As he lays on the ground his body starts to twitch once more just as it did prior while wearing the prototype suit. His fists clench and release every few seconds as his muscles react.

Jaravii opens her eyes slowly, taking deep breaths and seeming a little loopy as she answers. “I do take pride in my work…” A giggle then, and she looks intently at Tektus. “Does that count as success or failure?”

With a groan Niraya pulls herself back up to a standing position, leaning heavily on the lab table infront of her she takes deep breaths as she tries to focus, “Partial… success..” she stutters.

Jaravii leans back against the wall, letting her eyes close as she softly breathes out “Velmorite..too much success?” towards her datapad, letting the voice-logger take notes.

Tektus takes a deep breath. An evil grin crawls across his face as he lets it out. “Actually, that wasn’t the case. I only did that for show, and because it amused me to think you were all so fearful of me. The cloth is acceptable. I can feel some of the Force flowing through the gem into the cloth. However, it is not enough. Perhaps…” He removes the cloth and places his hand over the gem. Strands of darkness emanate from his fingers and are drawn into the crystal like a sponge. The hue of the crystal darkens a couple of shades. “Yes, this will do nicely…”

Jaravii sadly says ‘Or…not quite…’

Niraya briskly asks Jaravii ‘Should we test my prototype?’

Jaravii would discreetly kick the discarded version two suit away from Niraya, not giving it a glance. “We could try the emerald now…but I think a mixture of the two would be better, given the…revised result.” She frowns at A sentient shrouded by dark grey robes a bit, features falling.

A sentient shrouded by dark grey robes says to Niraya, in your clan’s language ‘What Jaravii has crafted is acceptable. I gave it a little enhancement with the power of the fears of all the people here. The darkness was enough to enhance the Force properties.’

Solveig pulls himself up from the floor before looking about, “If no more tests are needed from me this evening, I’m going to check myself into a bacta tank for the evening.”

“Lord Tektus..” Niraya looks down at suit of prototype enhanced-Osani mixed with Emerald Crystal (Unfinished), “We have one more prototype we would like you to try.”

A sentient shrouded by dark grey robes says to Niraya, in your clan’s language ‘I do not see the point, but I will try.’

Niraya briskly says ‘We wish to supply the best possibly results for the Emperor and the Empire.’

Tektus wears suit of prototype enhanced-Osani mixed with Emerald Crystal (Unfinished) about his body.

Tektus tilts his head suddenly. “I can still detect the zabrak weave in it, but the crystal’s effects feel…off.”

Jaravii looks hesitantly at Tektus, tensing up in ancitipation as she responds. “Off in what way, Lord? I did carry the crystals while slaying a number of helpless and deadly beasts…if that matters much as fear does.”
      Tektus rubs his chin with a quiet “Hmm.” His features seem to soften, looking less menacing, almost overly calm. “How interesting. I suddenly feel the need to hug a Nexu.”

Ralae blinks a few times.
      Jaravii chokes back a dangerous reaction, speaking in a stiff quiet. “The helpless pity of some fifty tachs, perhaps?”

Tektus begins spinning around in a slow pirouette. “I feel oddly…pretty, oh so pretty.”
      Niraya looks at Tektus and takes a few steps back, she subtly steps closer to the ‘labratory lockdown’ button and is ready to press it should anything extremely bad start happening.
      Ralae just stares at Tektus incredulously, remaining silent.

Tektus playfully says, in your clan’s language ‘Why are you all so scared? I just want a hug…’

Ralae coughs quietly, clearing her throat, “Lord Tektus.. I think, perhaps…” her eyes widen slightly before going back to normal. “The prototype.”

Tektus glances down at the suit. “Oh this? Isn’t it fabulous?”
      Ralae stares at Jaravii, “What on Coruscant did you do to him? the Lord Executor is going to kill us!”
      Niraya’s hand hovers over the button, ready to unleash the a few dozen security protocols, “I think… we should destroy that prototype and never speak of it again..” Niraya says a slight horrified look on her face.

Tektus sadly asks, in your clan’s language ‘Destroy it? What a shame… I suppose you want it back then?’

Niraya briskly says to Tektus ‘You can keep it Lord Tektus however I suggest you hand it back to Jaravii for now so we can make a few alterations to the hem.. it seems a bit long on you.’

• Carnus Participant
      July 22, 2015 at 2:11 am #26098

Oh man, I wish I still had the old laptop I played Lekon on back during the Rift Incident. Lekon, despite being utter pigshit at combat, decided to delve head-first into the protection of his home planet of Corellia. He stayed by the side of a few people. Can’t really remember a few, until somehow I ended up blinded, unconscious, and when I came to I used my knowledge of the planet to blindly drag myself to one of the embassies and got to the second level where there were no monsters. There I waited until I regained sight and health, then made a run for a ship that was hovering and picking people up. Good times. Gooooooood times.

• Kirash Participant
      July 22, 2015 at 3:12 am #26103

That whole development RP was easily my favorite part of this timeline. Let it never be said that I will not make an ass out of my Sith Lord FOR SCIENCE!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 93 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.