Legends of the Jedi Forums General Chat I remember when…
This topic has 92 replies, 37 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 3 months ago by Baxtalo.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 93 total)
    • Zeromus Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 12:26 am #25726

I remember when I was going to perm @Carnus and in the process of building up to killing him my fear spell completely failed to land because it’s bugged w/r/t nonforcers and he still rped it out so I let him live.

• Carnus Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 12:27 am #25729

And that, kids, is why you always be a good roleplayer. It can save your life =P Lekon went on to somehow lead the imperial spies for a time.

• Paco Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 12:33 am #25742

Malin wanted to make Rawnie kill both of them. Galv was more lenient than I was in the situation, though.

• Junoson Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 12:43 am #25746

I remember logging in Validan after work. My only other friend and clannie (Ari) at the time yelling on comms about pirates. Being all calm like… Is there a problem? He continues to yell so I’m like fine I’ll go kill the pirates… Kill quite a few of them if not all only to have him screaming at me “GET OFF THE PLANET.” It’s been a long day, I’m tired, I’m grumpy, but I’m like fine, if it makes him happy I’ll find the spaceport and get off world. It’s only my second time in a ship but what the hell. Make my way to the spaceport, finally figure out how to launch again, get in space and suddenly i’m like WTF. WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF. I’m hit with tractor beams the planet is now gone… WTF?!!! It caused me to stay up an extra 4 hours out of pure adrenaline and shock… It was epic and the reason I got really into the game. It was a game changer for me.

• Kirash Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 12:53 am #25753

Malin wanted to make Rawnie kill both of them. Galv was more lenient than I was in the situation, though.

Man fuck Rawnie. Any other person who caused as much grief as that woman did for the Empire, force sensitive or not, would have been killed on sight.

• rakun Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 12:55 am #25755

I remember that, was pretty fun rescuing you!

Also, I remember when I was like “omg bombs on Lorrd”, then some dude and I named a ship ‘Star Factor’, mined it, and I looked through the cameras as some Imperial walks into the ship and gets boomed.

• Aydenn Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 12:56 am #25757

I think my favorite moment was when Cybele Zalori died after declaring war over AEW territory. That made me lol for weeks :P. Also the end fight with Aelius/Grovuhk vs Galv/Zheng and Gritzy was awesome! Totes won!

• illyduss Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 1:04 am #25758

Buying anything Rikpo had to sell because I love Jawas and being creditless because of it. LOL!

Selling tons of information to the Hutt Cartels, which apparently never got used because the clan went in active not long after.

Struggling to make the New Republic seem like a real clan with just Validan, no clan powers, and no way to use our ships to get to the base. Honestly that whole time with Validan was pretty fun.

Oh, and getting information off of Loran and passing it along to Dac was also really cool.

The best unlaunched RP thread though was starting a rebellion on Naboo and later Lorrd. After hearing Kithel Roon speak about Naboo I sent him a mail and started to try and find pilots to smuggle ammo and weapons from Coruscant to Naboo and later Lorrd. My plan was to have a complete Merc force go in and do all the fighting and then just have the NR waltz in later after everything was destroyed and capture the planets because they cared about the citizens wanted to heal the destruction rather than actually starting a war against the Hutt Cartel. I did manage to get pilots and fighters to do it, but then the NR went inactive and so it never happened, but it was fun to sneakily try to start a rebellion.

• Quicksilver Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 1:11 am #25761

Oh man. Any Ripko situation with Aelius. I would constantly Jedi mind trick him to get him to stop trying to sell me stuff, or to sell the good stuff instead of junk, and it made Aelius super paranoid that he had caused serious damage to the poor Jawa.

Edited for turrible grammar

• KoolAidMan Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 1:12 am #25762

Trenamere and Xar got engaged and Narravin decided to farsight us.

Coral stayed up till 4 am(my time) negotiatimg peace with Zalori, knowing full well she was rebuilding on Naboo.

We captured Spot

Finally becoming Matriarch.

I told Zalori I knew she was preggers.

• Corey Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 1:12 am #25763

lol Rikpo had a nice stash of loot. Typical Jawa, he grabbed anything he could get his hands on. He even bought a house with a packed full locker of stuff from Pik? I think? just because of how much stuff was in it.

• veric Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 2:30 am #25783

One of the very very first people I interacted with on LOTJ was Lares! Here I was a Bothan (also named Veric) literally on my 1st day of LOTJ and here is some nice guy helping me out. Gave me credits. Helped me out.. then two days later he approaches me and gets me into an era1 crime clan. I had zero idea what I was doing but somehow I end up in the ‘top secret’ criminal clan. I think I only went into that clan base on Ryloth once as Veric.

Anyways a week later I get looked up by Hapans and absolutely freak out thinking my clan affiliation would show up in the scan. I immediately setup a meeting with the Chi’krawhatever leadership and tell them i’ve been compromised and i’m going to ground… the whole time not knowing that the scanner people knew Veric was new due to some OOC chatter and that I was ‘safe’ from the scan details not showing hidden clans.

• wash Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 2:42 am #25784

illyduss: You were a useful conduit for spreading information. Although I did debate kidnapping you after you first revealed the whole “arm the Naboo/Lorrdians” thing. Vega felt you were harmless, though, so we just left you be. Loran also contemplated killing you on numerous occasions until he decided he kinda liked you.

• Alevious Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 3:05 am #25786

A really good moment here was on Zaarwaroo while fighting Aelius in a taxi from Arkania to Ryloth. One of the longest fights I had been in and not having lightsaber mastery against someone who does have it is wicked tough.. But managed to survive fighting over the hyperspace controls, survive Aelius crashing the taxi into Ryloth and escape the ship as Aelius threw a grenade into it. That was a fun fight.

• LED Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 6:21 am #25794

So I’m with the Hapans, as a mid-level combat pilot of no real importance. There’s this fighter guy, a gamorrean, by the name of Snogrutt. Snogrutt is, in a hyphenated word, bad-ass. But he wants to go up in a ship and shoot pirates. One thing Havick is good at is hunting pirates, so we go up.

We (Pala is along, too.. s/he probably remembers more of his one-liners) blow up Snogrutt’s first pirate, and the intercom chirps up:

Intercom: Snogrutt says “PEW PEW PEW!”

.. show me a better 3-word sentence.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 93 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.