Legends of the Jedi Forums General Chat I remember when…
This topic has 92 replies, 37 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 3 months ago by Baxtalo.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 93 total)
    • Baxtalo Participant
      July 20, 2015 at 11:33 pm #25643

Post your favorite moments from last timeline here, and reveal who you were if you care to

• Carnus Participant
      July 20, 2015 at 11:37 pm #25646

Lekon being locked in an Imperial prison cell and making terrible puns and singing with his fellow prisoner. Ahh, good times.

• Baxtalo Participant
      July 20, 2015 at 11:38 pm #25648

Carnus, that was last last timeline…

• Kirash Participant
      July 20, 2015 at 11:39 pm #25651

I don’t really have a favorite moment of this timeline. It was mostly one gigantic headache for me. However, I am certainly glad that my clan, the Alderaanian Royal Council, survived to the end despite all odds to the contrary.

• Bai Participant
      July 20, 2015 at 11:39 pm #25652

No, it definitely wasn’t LOL

• Carnus Participant
      July 20, 2015 at 11:40 pm #25654

Oh Bax… that’s happened two timelines in a row now. =P

• lonestar Participant
      July 20, 2015 at 11:42 pm #25659

Being in a tiny ship with at least 6 other people, heading in to board the Superlaser. Then never actually making it on and watching the fleet blow it up. Worst boarding party ever.

• veric Participant
      July 20, 2015 at 11:43 pm #25661

We had just killed Therise Mystical (Dark Jedi) on Dantooine in era1. Finished the night sitting on the cracked fountain in the Jedi Orders courtyard watching the sunset and kath hounds off in the distant plains. I reached over and poured water on a growing weed as I spoke to her apprentice implying all life should be given a chance to grow even the weeds of the galaxy.

In this situation I was play Narravin Veynia. Hapan Jedi Knight in era1.

• Jsmith Participant
      July 20, 2015 at 11:43 pm #25662

This was my first timeline. I played, in order of appearance, Trins Rolands, Bariss Rolands, Sionis, Marrick, and Davin Terrik. I would say my favourite times RPing were with Bariss and Zalori. Not many people got to see it, but I was the secret consort to the Queen, and it was lots of fun to roleplay that secret romance during crazy political times. He even got to act as the surrogate father to Zalori’s daughter for a little bit. Davin was also lots of fun to RP. I didn’t much care for his death, but the roleplay that led up to his death was a lot of fun. Dealing with demons of the past and trying to hold true to his principles, even though his life was at stake. Lots of fun.

• Baxtalo Participant
      July 20, 2015 at 11:43 pm #25663

@Carnus we gotta stop making a habit out of that.

I played Queen Mother Cybele Zalori in era 1 and met my untimely end at the hands of autopilot for reasons only RNG will ever understand. Seriously. Out of all the ships that those three had to target. I had an evil, racist Empire to plan, and an entire galaxy to enslave to give people a clearly evil force to stand up and rebel against in era 2.

Another time, then 🙁

• Carnus Participant
      July 20, 2015 at 11:45 pm #25664

In fairness though Bax, that was hilarious.

• rakun Participant
      July 20, 2015 at 11:45 pm #25665

When I started a war as Lares between Hapes and Republic.

• Baxtalo Participant
      July 20, 2015 at 11:47 pm #25670

I can still appreciate it was hilarious and a stupid, clumsy mistake, I was just so close! We weren’t supposed to beat the Republic, after all! We’d come so far! We were so close to being an era 2 main clan!

RIP dreams

• Paco Participant
      July 20, 2015 at 11:47 pm #25671

Taren Salik- King of Naboo.

Malin Zalori- Grand Moff.

Vagar Thestrian- Alliance President, Corellia.

Henry Verezkov- Alliance Admiral.

Vanduu Babanuu- Toydarian Spy, Badass.

Spectre Vistayin- Echani Hunter, All Around Good Guy.

• StormRyder Participant
      July 21, 2015 at 12:07 am #25702

Being awakened and the following RP with Corvus and Aelius.
      James Ryder, Engineer extrodinair

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 93 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.