Legends of the Jedi Forums General Chat I need some descriptions written
This topic has 10 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by Altrez.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
    • Walldo Keymaster
      January 6, 2012 at 4:06 pm #18267

These are all the details you are getting, trust your instincts and let your imagination run wild. I’ll scrounge up some points per description, first come first serve basis, only if it’s a good description.

A rooftop garden
      Chillin’ on the beach
      A probe droid
      A battle droid
      A tank droid

• Walldo Keymaster
      January 7, 2012 at 3:02 am #18268

Thanks to Gyndi who knocked out all 5 of these descriptions and got something like 900 points for it (I have a lot of points!) I figured I might as well toss out a few more opportunities.

A pink diamond
      A canary diamond
      A jade crystal
      A finger comlink
      A lockable fanny pack
      A key (obviously this won’t be anything too long or exciting)
      A couple different generic descriptions for beautiful people who live in an island paradise

update: I still need these

• Gyndi Participant
      January 10, 2012 at 2:17 am #18297

I am on it, mon capitain

• Inactive
      January 15, 2012 at 2:00 pm #18335

I am working on some now! Where do I send it?

• Walldo Keymaster
      January 17, 2012 at 6:28 pm #18342

Thanks to Gyndi, Knarrjames and Direz for getting these all desc’d for me. When I need more I’ll post here.

• Walldo Keymaster
      February 3, 2012 at 1:32 am #18483

Not descriptions, but:

Walldo is looking for a builder-in-crime to help with Mustafar. Duties are mostly writing descriptions, brainstorming quests, and laying out a 100 room wilderness area. If you are interested please email [email protected]

• Walldo Keymaster
      April 20, 2012 at 11:19 pm #18856

I need descriptions written for the “surface of Mustafar.” It is for, well, the surface of Mustafar. I am not going to give any more details because I want to see what ya’ll can come up with! I will be using multiple descriptions so if you see someone has already posted one dont fret.

• igmolicious Member
      April 21, 2012 at 12:31 am #18858

Don’t know if you’d even want to use these, but if you want some lava tube
      descriptions…

The inside of this lava tube seems cooler than the surface, but still offers little
      respite from the oppresive heat of the molten planet. The walls of the tube are
      ridged and uneven, making it difficult to traverse on foot. Crystals formed from
      volcanic glass occasionally dot the surface of the tube, glistening eeirly in the
      soft glow that seems to be coming from deeper in the tube.

The lava tube seems to split off at odd angles here, perhaps due to several old
      flows connecting here during its formation. The rock on the bottom of the tube
      is marred with swirling patterns with sharp ridges that could be considered
      beautiful as well as dangerous.

The base of this tube is steeply inclined, and the texture is incredibly rough and
      chaotic. A burning stench of sulphur permeates the area, and the surface of the
      tube is hot to the touch. Strange, jagged formations, presumably formed from molten
      rock sloughing from the upper surface present somewhat dangerous obstacles.

The soft glow of semi-molten rock can be seen at unnerving intervals in the tube
      here. The heat is intense, and putrid stench suggests that toxic volcanic gasses
      may be a pressing hazard here. An incredibly hot breeze seems to occasionally
      pulse from deeper in the tube, and a quiet roar seems to permeate the area.

• igmolicious Member
      April 21, 2012 at 12:42 am #18859

Lava Flea

This creature’s massive, insectoid form is covered with a segmented, metal-like
      shell. Its six, multi-jointed legs allow it to easily traverse the difficult
      terrain of Mustafar. An unblinking gaze from its reflective, multi-faceted
      eyes and dangerous-looking proboscis belie its seemingly passive nature.

• Altrez Participant
      April 21, 2012 at 9:30 am #18862

Eh, I gave a few a try.

Kubaza

This hideous insectoid creature meets your gaze with an unrelenting white eyed stare. Its harsh, cracked tan carapace reflects the Mustafar environment. A home where only the most efficient and deadly creatures survive. Six multi-jointed limbs stretch out from under its carapace, angling upward in a stiff arch and ending in spear-like spined feet. From out of the inverted U shape of its protective shell juts a ridged skull, with twin protruding tusks, ready to protect the hive.

Sher Kar

It’s a huge tube shaped creature of ash coloured carapace skin. The frame of its body extends like an earth worm, curling far beyond into a lively arachanoid tail. Six tall and paw footed limbs propel its movement, allowing it to either tower above its prey or crouch low to poise for a strike. Perhaps most unsettling is the large featureless mug that counts as its face, only sporting a circular mouth filled with rows and rows of sharp teeth.

Tulrus

Some could liken this beast to a large herd animal, it has all of the familiar traits. A bulky, squat build with a forward chest. Four hooved legs, and dim beady eyes to guide its bulldog mouth. However, unlike other grazing animals, the Tulrus looks like it was carved out of the Mustafar rock face. Its stone grey spotted skin is peppered with deadly ivory horns of varying length, and its rear is usually protected by a bouquet of them. If nature ever had a need for a living sword rack, you’re looking at it.

Xandank

This creature is almost feline in structure, but with an emphasis on one point: Armor. Its overbearing chest, large forearms, and back are layered with thick red exoskeletal plates. The slighter portions of its body, thin hind legs and a striped whispy tail, take on a more salmon colour but suggest a strong endoskeleton as well. Its weathered body has adapted to this world. Judging by the large underbite of fangs, and those hungry beady eyes.. it’s now looking to adapt to you.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.