This topic has 15 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 5 months ago by Gathorn.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
    • Bai Participant
      November 14, 2016 at 7:43 am #28585

I don’t know where else to post this… maybe I’m half asleep and don’t see the right place.

But is there some way someone can post the broadcasts and relevant information about the EoE? Not everyone could attend last night, and, I have absolutely no idea what happened. I think for myself and for others it might be prudent for us to know what happened so we know how to move forward.

Thanks.

• Xerakon Moderator
      November 14, 2016 at 10:08 am #28586

I believe that is still considered IC. Keep an eye on the news feed. I am certain that the staff will update it when they get around to the official era beginning stance with time jump (if applicable) and such.

• Bai Participant
      November 14, 2016 at 11:30 am #28587

They’ve posted them before I thought. There aren’t even any news articles to read. Going into Era 3 blind.

• Zeromus Participant
      November 14, 2016 at 11:46 am #28588

Era 3 prep isn’t finished yet, just wait.

• Bai Participant
      November 14, 2016 at 3:58 pm #28590

I meant I am at a disadvantage because I have no idea what happened last night so I can’t even think about how I would move forward with my char during the down time. Or if I should be making a new one and thinking about that.

• Zeromus Participant
      November 14, 2016 at 4:07 pm #28591

Nobody does, they haven’t announced that information yet.

• Xerakon Moderator
      November 14, 2016 at 6:21 pm #28592

News has been updated.

• Bai Participant
      November 14, 2016 at 6:56 pm #28593

Cool. We can only see two of them though. Blech. Unless I am unaware of a page on the website that shows them all?

• Athrun Participant
      November 14, 2016 at 7:13 pm #28594

Yeah there should be a third one at least that was in game. Wouldn’t it be possible to link to the game’s news archive or something?

• Gathorn Participant
      November 14, 2016 at 8:37 pm #28595

Sneak peek!

MOTD:

LEGENDS OF THE JEDI
      ERA 3: Fractured Peace

The NEW REPUBLIC has managed to emerge as the premier government within the
      known galaxy. It is a weak grip, the foundation established by the REBEL
      ALLIANCE rife with political maneuvering and in-fighting after their victory
      over the GALACTIC EMPIRE.

After 10 years of tense peace within the galaxy, the staunch anti-conflict NEW
      REPUBLIC has found itself engaged in a battle for its spirit. Two political
      parties have risen to power: the REPUBLIC UNION and the IMPERIAL COALITION.
      Each political entity vies for control and their struggle threatens to tear the
      Republic apart.

The galaxy looks on expectantly — some with pride, others with fear — as both
      factions struggle for dominance, eagerly waiting for a chance to pitch their
      lot in with the stronger side. Which side will you choose?

• hun Participant
      November 14, 2016 at 9:05 pm #28597

I am excited (: nice sneak peek

• Thymarir Participant
      November 14, 2016 at 9:12 pm #28598

I’m really bummed. So I tried to make a minor plot, of my character going insane. This guy provoked me and I threatened him then called on the Alliance and got me fired. This caused my character to lose it and commit suicide. My only character I had done stuff with. Then I made a new character that joined the Alliance and used my account points to make him level 122 combat. Then the EOE event happened and my character was not equipped enough to help. Or turn. Then my parents put a sudden grounding from the computer because I accidentally put a coffee mug in the cabinet wrong. Granted it was a one of a kind, $70 coffee mug, but still.

• Zeromus Participant
      November 14, 2016 at 9:15 pm #28599

Hey man, we really need you to stop posting about in character events on OOC or the forums. You’ve been warned about this. Stuff that happens in character needs to stay in character until the end of the timeline.

• Thymarir Participant
      November 14, 2016 at 9:46 pm #28600

Sorry, I didn’t realize it would count starting a new level and talking about a dead guy that no one really cared about.

• Zeromus Participant
      November 14, 2016 at 9:57 pm #28601

It’s “all IC events from the beginning of era 1 to the end of era 3”

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.