This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 12 years, 1 month ago by Kirash.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    • solaan Member
      March 18, 2012 at 8:23 pm #18719

Feels like I wasted a feat. When I use endurance, I gain 400 max HP but not 400 current hp. This means that everytime I use endurance before a fight I have to waste 1/2 or 1/3 of a medpac for 400 health that will be gone in 120 rounds, and I’ll have to re-heal myself for it after it runs out and I use it again. What I ask is that it’s either made longer or that it gives you the hp when you use it. It’d kindof worthless if I have to heal myself up before a fight and even worse when i’m in the middle of a fight and endurance falls off and I lose 400 hp.

• Avanga Member
      March 18, 2012 at 9:42 pm #18722

What’s that noise?

Oh, it’s the world’s smallest violin and it’s playing just for you!

• solaan Member
      March 18, 2012 at 9:43 pm #18723

^ Look, a worthless post that brought nothing to the table.

• Walldo Keymaster
      March 18, 2012 at 10:27 pm #18724

If something is broke or otherwise needs fixing you shouldn’t mock or ridicule people who bring it up!

• Avanga Member
      March 18, 2012 at 10:28 pm #18725

Endurance isn’t broken and it doesn’t need fixing. It’s a skill that requires conscious thought about when and where to use it, not something you attach to a trigger to re-up every time it runs out.

• Kirash Participant
      March 19, 2012 at 1:13 am #18726

out of all the bounty hunting skills, this one is the only one that doesn’t require rolling your face across your keyboard to use. i think it should stay as it is.

also if it rolls off during a fight, most of the time, you’ll have taken enough damage where it wouldn’t matter since it would only take 400 from your max and not your current. if you haven’t, then chances are you wouldn’t have needed it in the first place.

• Kirash Participant
      March 19, 2012 at 7:10 am #18728

on another note, i would even argue that this skill should cost move points to use, but there are other reasons that tell me it would be pointless.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.