Legends of the Jedi Forums General Chat Donation of some old clan text for whoever it might be useful for
This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 2 months ago by tweave.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Locksharp Participant
      January 17, 2021 at 4:30 pm #32288

Hi, y’all, hope you’re having a nice life. I had cause to dig up some old files from a decade ago and found some paperwork/protocols I’d written for KDY which might have use in a future, Imperial era? Feel free to crib or steal. Cheers.

New-Hire Contract–

&zInfinite Tenure clause: I understand and agree to enter into the employment of Kuat Drive Yards for an undefined period of time, in which my work will be expected to uphold the superior quality that all Kuat Drive Yard products are known for. I understand and agree that should I break this contract by; creating inadequate product, terminating my contract without grant to do so (whether after informing my superiors or not), or acting in a behavior unfitting of a member of Kuat Drive Yards or a citizen of the Galactic Empire, I will be incarcerated by choice or by force and submit to punishment and rehabilitation according to Kuat Drive Yards company policy and Imperial law.

Non-disclosure agreement: Under penalty of corporate and Imperial punishment, upon signature of contract with Kuat Drive Yards, I shall not reveal without express permission of an Overseer, Board Member, or the owner themself, any ongoings of Kuat Drive Yards to unaffiliated persons, including members of the Galactic Empire (unless during my tenure I achieve a management rank, or am assigned direct control of a joint Imperial-KDY in which sharing of certain AUTHORIZED information is permitted.)

&rExpectations:
      &OArt. I; Ship sales: &zI agree and will, upon every point of sale I conduct, receive payment in full (or partial payment according to our Rent-To-Own Program) and scan the purchaser’s datafile to ascertain they are not an enemy of Kuat Drive Yards or the Galactic Empire before transferring ownership of the ship to the customer. I will be polite throughout this transaction and at its end thank the customer for their patronage and ask if there is anything else KDY can provide for them today or in the near future.

&gArt. 2; Interorganizational messaging: &zI agree and will, should no superior with interorg access be awake to address a business call from the Empire, assist with their needs to the best of my ability, or if I am unable and no other superior monitors by the time I sleep, post a notice in the General Quarters detailing what the message was and who it was sent by. If a message comes from any other organization and no superior with interorg access is awake to ascertain if the message should be answered or not, leave record of the attempt of contact in the same way as previously described.

&rArt. 3; Security: &zI agree to make sure, under penalty of punishment according to the Kuat Drive Yards company policy, that all of my actions are in the best safety and interest of Kuat Drive Yards, even if this may put myself in a position of moral question or physical danger. I will retain my post dutifully and publically agree with my superiors, under penalty of corporate punishment. When borrowing a ship from Kuat Drive Yards’ company stock, I will fly safely, follow the laws of my travel destination should it take me outside of Imperial space, and return the ship to a Kuat Drive Yards landing with autopilot ON as soon as my business is concluded.

&wI, the undersigned, agree to of my own free will to uphold the above for an indefinite amount of time:

KDY Company Policy–

&OArt. I; Ship sales: &zI agree and will, upon every point of sale I conduct, receive payment in full (or partial payment according to our Rent-To-Own Program) and scan the purchaser’s datafile to ascertain they are not an enemy of Kuat Drive Yards or the Galactic Empire before transferring ownership of the ship to the customer. I will be polite throughout this transaction and at its end thank the customer for their patronage and ask if there is anything else KDY can provide for them today or in the near future. &wI am entitled to a 20% commission of a total ship sale, the rest to be donated to the Kuat Drive Yard coffers, (however, full donations are accepted and encouraged.) The sale name of the ship MUST be changed to the customer’s name before transfer of ownership to ensure that the sale name will be freed up for stocking purposes.

&gArt. 2; Interorganizational messaging: &zI agree and will, should no superior with interorg access be awake to address a business call from the Empire, assist with their needs to the best of my ability, or if I am unable and no other superior monitors by the time I sleep, post a notice in the General Quarters detailing what the message was and who it was sent by. If a message comes from any other organization and no superior with interorg access is awake to ascertain if the message should be answered or not, leave record of the attempt of contact in the same way as previously described.

&rArt. 3; Security: &zI agree to make sure, under penalty of punishment according to the Kuat Drive Yards company policy, that all of my actions are in the best safety and interest of Kuat Drive Yards, even if this may put myself in a position of moral question or physical danger. I will retain my post dutifully and publically agree with my superiors, under penalty of corporate punishment. When borrowing a ship from Kuat Drive Yards’ company stock, I will fly safely, follow the laws of my travel destination should it take me outside of Imperial space, and return the ship to a Kuat Drive Yards landing with autopilot ON as soon as my business is concluded.

&pArt. 4; Rent To Own: &zThe Gallofree-75 Medium Transport Rent-To-Own program (referred to herein as GR RTO) was a program established to allow the general public access to excellent shipcraft such as the GR-75. The GR RTO operates as thus: While the GR-75 is usually sold for 2 million credits, Kuat Drive Yards will accept a downpayment of 500,000 credits. For this downpayment, the initiator of the GR RTO, the customer’s name can be added to the pilot’s registry of a CargoSale model that WILL STILL REMAIN UNDER THE OWNERSHIP OF KUAT DRIVE YARDS and be informed of that same CargoSale model’s hatchcode. From there, the same CargoSale model’s name shall be changed to CustomerReserve with Customer being whatever the customer’s name is. The customer has a week to supply the remaining 1.5 million credits, or the ship will be recollected, their name stripped from the registry of the GR, and no refund will be given. Once the 1.5 million credits are received, the ship will be then transferred into the customer’s name. If approved by a Manager, Overseer or other administrator, a lessening of the initial downpayment is possible.

&cArt. 5; Behavior and Apparel: &zAll employees will conduct themselves in a civil, professional manner at all times. Any complaints will be filed via a mail to your division’s Overseer, a Board Member, or one of the company leaders, to be addressed in the appropriate setting. We take all concerns seriously. Males with hair must keep it clipped short and tidy, no matter where it may appear, and females are likewise required to keep themselves presentable. Tattoos should not be visible while working, or if they are, must be in good taste. (tribal, memorial, etc.) &wShould I use a company vessel to run cargo, I will donate NO LESS THAN 5 MILLION CREDITS a week. The accepted split of credits per run is 50% for yourself and 50% for the company, though generosity is accepted and encouraged.

&zArt. 6; Corporate punishment: Should a problem arise and the need to mete punishment is had, depending upon the severity of the infraction progression of punishments will proceed as thus: Warning – Demotion – Reprimand, Consequence, and Further Demotion – Incarceration and Rehabilitation. It is up to the Overseers, Board, or members of administration to decide when any level of punishment should be given. Given example for skipping the first three levels of punishment: Breaking the IT clause.

• tweave Participant
      February 11, 2021 at 3:10 pm #32358

Locksharp! We miss youu!!!

So much that I put two e’s in your name because its been so long!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by tweave.
      • This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by tweave.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.