This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 15 years, 12 months ago by Troll.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Naquadrea Participant
      April 23, 2008 at 2:30 am #605

ok so my question is, what is makes the combat system tick, I mean if you hade 100% in any combat skill shouldent that mean that you at some point should be able to hit a target at least once in 10-20 rounds even if you are not a combat main? also if you made a droid with combat as its main, shouldent it as well be able to hit more often then you and not have its movement get to -13860/1000? I have been strugling with why it is that when fighting even a simulation, hitting a target once in 10-20 rounds seems near impossable. that would be my question, hope it dose not violate any rules for me asking.

• Troll Participant
      April 23, 2008 at 7:20 am #5870

I didn’t understand a word.

You were asking why can’t a non-combat main hit?

Answer: They can.

Sorry if I misunderstood.

• Naquadrea Participant
      April 24, 2008 at 2:36 am #5878

no that was pritty much my question, from what I have seen, hitting even if you have good stats, and the skill for the weapon you are using is at 100% it take 10-20 rounds maby even more to get in one hit, I dont understand that or am I missing somthing? That was all I was asking, because it seems to me that if you could have 20 every thing list str, dex, ect…, and 100% in a skill for a weapon like a vibro blade you would be able to hit more then 1 time every 10-20 rounds or longer even if you do little damage.

• Andvari Participant
      April 24, 2008 at 4:15 am #5879

Hitroll wins

• Troll Participant
      April 24, 2008 at 7:38 am #5880
      "Andvari":2veqqvd8 wrote:
      Hitroll wins[/quote:2veqqvd8]

What he said. You can get your hitroll up by wearing hitroll increasing equipment, or increasing your strength/constitution. (correct me if I’m wrong)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.