This topic has 15 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 15 years, 3 months ago by Skitter.
Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
    • Skitter Member
      January 21, 2009 at 11:18 am #9014

Hmmm

I fail to see why Suicide is not an IC option when you are captured and thrown in prison, many people opt for death instead of capture, but here are some ideas:

1) ANY prison which has a prison flag (if there is such a thing, if there isnt i’m sure it wouldn’t take long to code) activates the food code, so people in prison get hungry and thirsty, and if the capturing party do not provide them with food and water on a regular basis, they begin to starve to death and will eventually die of starvation, this is certainly realistic and will force capturing parties to attend to who they capture instead of leaving them in a prison to wait there until time ends. Commands can be created to slide food through a flap in the cell door so people will not have to enter the room with the prisoner to feed them or give them water. And as anyone can buy food and drink and do this, there’s no excuse for nobody to be around to do it.

2) Cyanide capsules (if that’s how it’s spelt) can be purchased from anyone who is a medical class and has used [b:1k90dcgr]MAKECAPSULE[/b:1k90dcgr] to create a cyanide capsule, these capsules are kept inside containers such as backpacks or belts, or can even be left inside the persons inventory and will be almost invisible to others, the capturing party will have to [b:1k90dcgr]FRISK[/b:1k90dcgr] the prisoner, this has a chance of discovering that the person has a capsule and will immediately remove it form the prisoners inventory/container (prisoners should be asked to remove all containers anyway)

Other possibilities:

MAKECAPSULE should be able to create capsules with a wide variety of different effects, spice can be added to a capsule for spice-heads out there, as well as sedatives, or perhaps even a truth serum could be INJECTED into a prisoner or you could force them to swallow a truth serum capsule, then interrogators can ask a set of pre-determined questions to which the prisoner immediately answers truthfully, some idea of how it could work is below:

You say, "I’ll never tell you ANYTHING"

Sarmada grips you!

You struggle to get free, to no avail!

Sarmada tries to force-feed you something!

You struggle to get free, to no avail!

You feel groggy as you are force-fed something.

Sarmada says, "Name"

You say, "Skitter"

Sarmada says, "Faction"

You say, "Arakyd Industries"

Sarmada says, "Profession"

You say, "Engineer"

ETC

As for clones, I think there should be a chance that a clone is created with abnormalities, some clones just aren’t perfect and that could show by giving the character a nasty growth or deformality of some sort, would certainly add flavour to RP too.

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.