Legends of the Jedi Forums General Chat 2019-2020 Timeline Thread
This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years, 2 months ago by Athrun.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • Athrun Participant
      December 31, 2020 at 12:19 pm #32229

It hasn’t been done, we’ve been posting in discord, but for those who want a written record, I am opening one now that we are 2 weeks out of the old TL. Characters, stories, etc.

Let me just open it up with the following End of Timeline:

Major Players in the Final Scene:

Caede Adera, Darth Zayn, leader of the True Imperium:
      This rail-thin human man of indeterminate age stands at approximately 185
      centimeters, a slightly taller than average height for his species. His pale
      ivory skin has an unhealthy pallor to it and stretches tight over a long
      limbed, sinewy frame devoid of even a single ounce of fat. Bloodshot
      yellow-irised eyes flare from his narrow, high-cheeked face, dark bags visible
      beneath them. A thinning patch of limp white hair clings to the top of his
      head, cropped so close as to be barely visible. Should his perpetually chapped
      lips ever part, they would display a mouth of impeccably white teeth, gumlines
      nonetheless receding. The backs of his hands are mottled with swollen blue
      veins, and his arms and legs, where visible, are marked by a maze of pearl gray
      scars.
      Caede is DYING.
      Caede is A titanic, horrifying ivory skinned Human male.

Caede is wearing:
       <worn on head>      Short cut Blond hair with White streaks
       <worn about body>   An ash-grey armorweave jerkin over robes of coarse blood-red cloth
       <worn on ears>      a pair of Ankarres Sapphire earrings
       <worn over body>    a flowing dragonscale cloak

Lord Emperor Maldiv Rocik, Darth Impruir:

Before you stands an older man with weathered features. His tan skin, where
      visible, is tough and marred by scars of all shapes and sizes. Various veins
      ebb and flow near the surface, denoting stamina, and his tendons are visible,
      too, clearly tightening and loosening as he moves. All this to say that he is
      rather well-built, with large muscle groups and an absence of fat. His head is
      oval-shaped, with a prominent chin, high cheek bones, and smaller lips in a
      light red hue. His hair, a bright white, is shaved along the sides but longer
      atop, styled in a part towards his right. His most notable feature is his eyes,
      though, which contain grey irises bespeckled with crimson flecks--each so faint
      that it is hard to notice at first. Along the bottom of his face is a grizzly
      beard, kept short.

This being moves with deliberate strength, his shoulder back, chest out, and
      chin high.

Maldiv is in perfect health.
      Maldiv is A very strong, good looking tan skinned Human male.

Maldiv is wearing:
       <worn on head>      a half-helm adorned with an intricate golden crown
       <worn about body>   a set of hardened leather armor
       <worn over body>    a tattered, brown cloak
      You are too far away to see what they're carrying.

Theron Chandrel, Grandmaster of the Jedi Order:

Before you stands a tan-skinned humanoid of average height, somewhere under
      two meters, if only just. Evenly distributed, they have legs and torso of
      approximately the same length. Arms adhere to the traditional one-to-one
      height-to-armspan of most galactic humanoids, while the general shape of the
      skull is taller than wide, but not narrow or stretched. The hands sport four
      long, thinner fingers, dexterous and lacking any callous or mark of hard work,
      though on the middle-left of the left hand the telltale sunline of a removed
      ring is evident. The body shape is trim, only just above being too thin for
      the frame.

Atop the somewhat oblong skull, brilliant white hair covering the entire
      scalp is drawn tightly into a ponytail, secured with a simple metal band.
      Gathered at the top of the neck, the ponytail trails roughly 10 centimeters
      of the white mane down their back, and while they are not at all balding
      there is a distinct point to the hairline mid-forehead. The forehead itself
      slants slightly, neither sloped to create a protruded brow nor flat to delete
      it entirely. Deep set eyes sit above angular cheekbones in the middle of the
      face, iris' of a bright, icey blue peering out from underneath eyebrows of more
      brilliant white hair. The nose is somewhat angular but fits the height of the
      face perfectly, ending in a bit of a point but lacking any hawkishness. A
      strong, angled jaw squares out the bottom of the skull somewhat, though it is
      still narrower and lends more towards the oblong shape than it takes away with
      its edges. The lips are thin and pressed together, shaded in a light pink and
      having a slightly broader proportion. Though a bit wider, the thinness and a
      slight waving shape mean they seem to fit well aesthetically. The chin at the
      end of the angular jaw line flows perfectly into the rest of the face, having
      no bulb or dimple to speak of. There is no facial hair anywhere below the
      eyebrows, and the tan skin is unmarred by scars or tattoos.

The being holds themselves with a straight posture, a wider pair of shoulders
      not as far back as a military line officer, but far enough to have some
      intended distinction. The chin is tilted up only slightly, the bright blue
      eyes opened fully, and a light, not cheerful but more than neutral expression
      is drawn across their features.

Theron is DYING.
      Theron is A titanic, good looking tan skinned Human male.

Theron is wearing:
       <worn on head>      a heavy cloak and drawn-back cowl
       <worn about body>   a layered, leather-buckled tunic and gauntlets
       <worn on ears>      a pair of crystalline earrings
       <worn over body>    a simple, leather-buckled cross-shoulder harness

THE END OF THE MALDIV ROCIK TIMELINE AND HIS ARMY OF DARKNESS – Dec 13, 2020

An Ancient Gate 
      The focal point of the temple resides here at the point in which the sloped
      ceiling drops. Made of a deep black obsidian, the overhang connects down to an
      8 foot circle, large enough for people to pass through. A pulsing mass of dark
      red energy is at the center, fed from the top by arcing energy being passed
      through. It seems incredibly unstable, swirling, taking the shape of a ball,
      and then quickly garbling to that less describable. Outlined the edge of the
      gate are runes, some pulsing and some not. Each moment, as energy is fed to it,
      the energy grows, becoming larger and moire stable. Situated next to this are
      ancient terminals, their dim displays flickering and scrolling bits of text in
      languages you do not understand. You notice a white hot heat emanating from
      this central core, as if standing next to an enormous explosion.

Maldiv stands before the gate, his horde surrounding.
      Maldiv says 'Give him his saber.'

Babuir uses a basic Cove Warrior medpac to help revive A masked being in blood red robes.
      Maldiv turns from the gate towards A masked being in blood red robes as they are revived, "My dearest pupil."
      Maldiv beams a bright smile at A masked being in blood red robes!
      Maldiv says to Babuir 'You can let him go. That's no way to treat our guest.'
      A masked being in blood red robes struggles, and breaks free from Binding-Bolt Heavy Duty Binders!
      Maldiv looks at A masked being in blood red robes.
      A masked being in blood red robes glares at Maldiv, "Maldiv."

Maldiv yells, 'IS THAT THERON I SEE SNEAKING ABOUT?'
      Maldiv tilts his head.
      (Some kind of infighting between zombies and those still alive, including Theron sneaking about overloading generators.)
      Maldiv yells, 'DRUDGE PACK. CEASE YOUR ATTACK.'
      Maldiv yells, 'LET THEM COME.'

Caede glares at Maldiv, as though they hadn't been rudely interrupted.

Maldiv says to Caede 'I see you've done well for yourself.'

---GENERATOR FOUR OVERLOAD WARNING---
      Maldiv asks 'It is long since we eeked out our existence in the hovel on Mandalore?'
      Maldiv asks 'Wouldn't you say?'
      Caede fumes at Maldiv, "Not well enough to stop you."

Caede glances around.. "Close.."

Caede says 'So close.. but.. not close enough.'

Maldiv turns his head over back towards the portal while it whirls higher and louder due to overload, "The intention was that you arrive here. That all do."
      Grazny deeply says to Caede 'In the end, there was only one truth...Lord Impruir's truth.'
      Maldiv says 'To witness the end.'

---GENERATOR THREE OVERLOAD WARNING---

Maldiv says to Caede 'But you've proven yourself. Many, many beings' boots hit the ground.'

Maldiv says 'Few stand here now.'

Caede mockingly says to Impruir 'Congratulations. You have what you have always desired: An empire of corpses.'

Maldiv smirks, tilting his head to the side, "Perceptive. You were always keen to my lessons. To the universal truth of conflict. Of struggle. Of absolute victory."
      Maldiv says to Caede 'And I was never rooted on this plane--not really.'

---GENERATOR ONE OVERLOAD WARNING---

Maldiv says to Caede 'I wish to return home..or rather..to make'

Maldiv gestures around, "-ALL- of this, my home."

Maldiv says 'The home of all.'

Caede shakes his head, "What passion is there to be found in the blackness of death?"
      Caede reflectively says to Impruir 'When we first met on Ryloth. You spoke to me of your passion for passion. And I spoke to you of my disgust for hypocrisy.'

Caede gestures widely with his arms, wincing slightly as he does, "And here you are revealed to be the greatest hypocrite of all."
      Maldiv scoffs lightly at Caede, "Hypocricy? It is my teachings to you born out to their utmost. To conquer life. To conquer death. To conquer all."

Maldiv says 'There are no half victories.'

Maldiv says 'There never were. Leading Galaxy of bumbling nobodies, all hustle and bustle about their mundane lives.'

Caede shakes his head, chuckling, weakly, with amusement, "Ah. But there you are wrong. Half victories are the sweetest of all. Half victories let you go on fighting, everything in its balance.. everything in its time."

Maldiv's expression grows angry, "BALANCE?!"
      Maldiv says 'You speak of balance.'
      Maldiv says 'The jedi have addled your brain.'
      Maldiv yells, 'You may stop skulking the shadows Theron and reveal yourself.'
      Caede smiles blandly at Impruir "There is, after all, no death. There is only the Force."

Maldiv says to Caede 'Indeed, and the game I have always played at is higher than the corporeal. You should have known it when I appeared a ghost before you so many years ago.'

Maldiv says 'There is a bigger conflict at hand..one we will resolve now.'
      (Theron brought in by a zombie sith.)
      Theron shudders a breath and looks over to Caede before glancing around. His face falls.

Maldiv says 'Join me, Caede. Join the Darkness. My true heir. My right hand...as it always was.'

Theron says to Caede 'Do not listen.'

Maldiv's face takes on a joyous glee at Theron's arrival.

Maldiv goes 'Heh heh heh'.

Theron says to Caede 'Do not fall from the path you and I began.'
      Caede teases Maldiv with amusement, "I always figured Tenik for your favorite."

Maldiv shakes his head, "My favorite is the one who played their hand perfectly. You do not arrive in this temple..alive..without doing so. Your spirit is wild, Caede. Powerful."

Caede coughs, grimacing and holding his side for a moment before refocusing on Maldiv.

Maldiv says 'And it will put the fabled Ghosts of Korriban to shame.'
      Theron mournfully asks a short figure in a plain brown cloak 'Why have you come, now?'

Caede struggles, carefully, to his feet, "Do you know how I played my hand so perfectly, my lord?"

Theron breaths heavily of his wounds, one knee to the floor.
      Caede slowly treads across the distance that separates him from Maldiv, "I learned the lessons you could never teach me. That you could never understand."

Maldiv's expression of glee dies somewhat, his face taking on one of light disdain.

Caede stands before Maldiv, at arms' length. "I learned the value of patience. Something you, despite being many thousands of years old, never quite seemed to master."
      Maldiv shakes his head slowly, clearly unaccepting of the answer, "Patience...it appears my teachings to you have failed."

Caede stands, practically chest-to-chest with Maldiv, "I have learned there is a side to the force forever beyond you. A.. power.. a knowledge.. you can never grasp."

Caede glares defiantly at Maldiv, "And while I may not live to see it, you will not, either."

Caede wields a jewel encrusted hilt emitting an ebony-hued garnet blade.
      a jewel encrusted hilt emitting an ebony-hued garnet blade ignites with a hum and a soft glow.

Maldiv reaches out and a dark saberstaff emitting crackling twinblades zips into his hand.
      Caede takes a swing at Maldiv with a jewel encrusted hilt emitting an ebony-hued garnet blade from close range.

Maldiv looks down as Caede's lightsaber connects directly with his side, slicing deep into Maldiv's side. His face turns to pure anger as he deftly twirls a dark saberstaff emitting crackling twinblades around above, sending it whirling towards Caede's neck.
      Caede leans into Maldiv, not even bothering to dodge the blow, just driving a jewel encrusted hilt emitting an ebony-hued garnet blade as deeply into Rocik as he can in the split seconds remaining.

Theron lifts his chin and his eyes close, and around Rocik the Force seems to shimmer and fade, tinkling away like shattered glass. He all but collapses afterward.
      Caede whispers something to Maldiv.
      Maldiv screams, his voice ringing deeply in the temple, as white hot sparks shoot from his innards, but he finishes his maneuver, his saber lopping off Caede's head.

Maldiv sputters a laugh, "THERE IS ONLY ME."
      Caede murmurs something to Maldiv before his head is parted from his body in a single stroke, the head sailing away, the body crumpling atop Rocik.
      Immortal reaches out and *RAMS* a blade into Caede's chest!
      Caede hits the ground ... DEAD.

A BRIGHT FLASH EMANATES FROM THE GATE, EXPLODING OUTWARD AND CONSUMING ALL IN ITS PATH

Theron shakes his head minutely, looking at a short figure in a plain brown cloak for barely a moment with the only strength he has left. "No. There is only the Force..."
      Grazny sits down.
      Grazny lies back and sprawls out to rest.
      Immortal slays An undead male in cold blood! x100
      • This topic was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by Athrun.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.