Legends of the Jedi Forums General Chat 2017 – 2019 Timeline Thread
This topic has 33 replies, 29 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 6 months ago by Dantere.
Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
    • Jonathan Participant
      February 20, 2019 at 1:38 pm #31512

The only really interesting character I played was Tinnun, a Jawa Smuggler Main (who always claimed to be a “pilot”). I really enjoyed playing him simply because his guiding principle was being friendly and nice. If you needed help, he’d help you if he could. He also was a bit tougher than your average jawa and became kind of a mascot for the Morgukai. He may have been the reason that blade avdam was adjusted, too.

• Pixie Participant
      February 24, 2019 at 7:49 pm #31519

Played Pearl Maision (later Dilly, thanks for the preposterous surname, Dylin!), and Evie Kyric. Pearl was an intelligence operative with the early KSF, ended up deeply traumatized and spice addicted/withering in a gutter somewhere after a lengthy session of being force-fed ryll at blasterpoint for information, courtesy of the appropriately terrifying Omega/Morgukai. Evie was a Republic engineer who spent most of her days trying to force her services onto her colleagues because everyone should always have at least fifteen flashlights for no reason. I’m sure I had some minor alts who never really got off the ground, but I don’t remember ’em.

Favorite characters from the timeline have to be Khenla and Dylin in the first era, who forgave all my horrible half-too-new-for-this and half-incompetent mistakes and went out of their way to be inclusive. Brevard could be SUCH AN ASS, but I loved him anyway, especially for being willing to set some time aside to help me wrap up Pearl in era 3. I missed era 2, but the whole Republican group in era 3 was so damn fun to be a part of.

• Zakattack Participant
      June 7, 2019 at 10:04 pm #31657

I know I am late to the party but I was Wayne. The self-proclaimed Sheriff of Mos Eisley. Then I stopped playing for life reasons.

Really enjoyed playing in the Morgukai with @Hiro and @Andvari.

That is all.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by Zakattack.
      • This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by Zakattack.
    • Dantere Participant
      September 25, 2020 at 5:24 pm #32126

Real late reply but figured I’d toss in the only character I remember having

Char name forget (alias Cypher).
      First ever natrolled Forcer (Miralukan Slicer Main)
      had really good stats iirc

Was trying to learn combat, but then RL divorce happened and I needed to focus on RL stuff. Kinda started losing muse to play at that point. Didn’t really log back in. Maybe once in Era 2. Cypher never ended up dying because I just stopped playing.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.