This topic has 21 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 8 years, 7 months ago by Gyndi.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
    • Jinora Blocked
      August 15, 2015 at 5:49 am #26807

What about adding Raxus Prime from TFU? Giant junkyard planet, a Jawa’s haven? Lots of scrap metals useful for many things

• Kirash Participant
      August 15, 2015 at 9:37 am #26808

I like new planet ideas and all, but the trick is getting someone to build them. I haven’t been on the buildport in awhile. I don’t really know if the builders have anything they’re working on right now.

• KoolAidMan Participant
      August 15, 2015 at 10:26 pm #26810

I am actually working on a desigN document for Raxus Prime to submit. We’ll see if the imms approve it

• Jinora Blocked
      August 16, 2015 at 3:35 am #26818

Can I have a look, I wanna be the primary builder

• Rolek Participant
      August 16, 2015 at 2:39 pm #26820

Raxus Prime already exists, basically as you describe. It was a rebel base.

• frumpalumpaguss Participant
      August 16, 2015 at 4:35 pm #26821

Alright, @Wash asked me to list the planets we have built. Truth be told, the list is kinda ugly, so I can only say for sure a few, but here we go.

Alderaan
      Arbra
      Arkania
      Bespin
      Belasco (shit)
      Bothawui (in progress)
      Corellia
      Coruscant
      Dagobah
      Dantooine
      Dathomir Ralen edit: Planet is fine.
      Golrath
      Hapes Prime
      Raxus Prime (shit)
      Hoth
      Kashyyyk
      Kessel
      Kamino
      Korriban
      Kuat
      Lorell
      Lorrd
      Manaan
      Mandalore
      Mon Calamari
      Mustafar (been told its shit)
      Naboo
      Nal Hutta
      Nar Shaddaa
      Nim Drovis
      Tatooine
      Wroona
      Yavin IV
      Ziost

I’m probably missing some here, but honestly that should be the extent of it. I don’t know alot about all of them, but I know enough to make educated guesses on them. Give me ideas, folks. GOGOGO.

• Walldo Keymaster
      August 17, 2015 at 12:42 am #26823

The old Raxus Prime and the old Mustafar don’t count, they’re just a 5×5 grid we recycle when we need a place for rebels to hide in the infancy of era 2.

• Claudius Participant
      August 17, 2015 at 1:27 am #26824

Yavin-4 is on that list. Endor used to be a one room refueling point to Dathomir. Original Eos is lost forever. Ord Mantell is also on that list as well as Roche.

• StormRyder Participant
      August 17, 2015 at 1:42 am #26825

Once things stabilize I will get back to work on Roche Asteroids.

• Logan Participant
      August 17, 2015 at 4:22 am #26826

Kuat should be on that list, even though its like 6 rooms and a base. Is Mandalore just a renamed Manda’yaim? It had a forest and the downed spaceship base on it.

• Kirash Participant
      August 17, 2015 at 9:26 am #26829

I want my (not in that I built it, but in that I loved it) Dathomir back =S

• Zeromus Participant
      August 17, 2015 at 12:56 pm #26830

Dathomir was neat.

• illyduss Participant
      August 17, 2015 at 7:01 pm #26832

Dosha (or Trandosha), would be cool to have. It would be in the same sector as Kashyyyk and would make for some interesting war stuff as the two worlds would probably be owned by opposite govs from each other due to their hate for the other world. Might make things a real mess, but it would also be kind of cool to see. Oooo, a cool bounty hunting/smuggling quest would be to ferry Wookiee slaves from Kashyyyk over to Dosha! That would be so niffty.

• saria Participant
      August 17, 2015 at 7:54 pm #26833

I like the idea of Yavin IV myself. Definitely could be a huge area. Things to hunt. Things to find.

• Kirash Participant
      August 18, 2015 at 1:40 am #26835

There was only one time that I can remember Yavin IV being a public planet and that was during the Crimson Sect era…and even then, the Neru Bas kept it closed off almost all the time with Planetary Shields. Every other time, it has been a hidden sector. I really would like to see more planets not be exclusive to certain people or gradually made non-exclusive over time. There are so many well made planets that most people never get to see.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.