Legends of the Jedi Forums Off-Topic GTA 5 Online: Let's Play Together
This topic has 12 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Faern.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
    • Walldo Keymaster
      October 7, 2013 at 2:30 am #22645

Video games are a cool & fun thing to play with friends.

Apparently the GTA Online version of clans are crews. The awesome news is that you can be a member of multiple crews, so you can join up with your LOTJ Friends without forsaking your collegiate anime club group.

The LOTJ Xbox Crew is called “Legends of the Jedi” and here is a quick link http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/legends_of_the_jedi

It is currently open for anyone to join but if we get weird non lotjers I will fix that.

I don’t know anything about cross-platform crews. If someone is playing PS3 could confirm they CANNOT join the LotJ crew that would be cool.

• Gyndi Participant
      October 7, 2013 at 10:10 am #22646

I joined up.

On a side note, has anyone experienced a bug where your online character profile gets wiped and you gotta restart completely?

• Corey Participant
      October 7, 2013 at 11:59 am #22647

I’ve experienced it 9 times now. And now I’m playing a new character and even though I’m finished with the tutorials, it won’t let me join my crew because it says I’ve not finish the tutorial.

• Walldo Keymaster
      October 7, 2013 at 7:35 pm #22653

Status update: Gyndi is a good getaway driver. Some guy went into a store and didn’t lock his car so we stole it, drove it onto a bridge, then blew it up. I forgot to take selfies while doing it though.

From my understanding, the current fix for that losing levels thing is turning off your console instead of using the’ quit gta online’ option in the menu. Not sure about the character completely wiping though.

• Kirash Participant
      October 8, 2013 at 8:28 am #22676

Joined up only because I have no desire to join any of the public crews.

• Bando Participant
      October 9, 2013 at 8:04 am #22692

I joined and I only have a ps3 account. Sokopuff

• Kirash Participant
      April 18, 2014 at 10:14 pm #24042

So does anyone actually still play this? I reinstalled GTAV cause I got bored.

• tweave Participant
      April 23, 2014 at 12:37 am #24051

Yeah, I play on the 360. Wizzonursteak is the tag.

• Kirash Participant
      April 23, 2014 at 12:03 pm #24052

Jorren Kel is my tag. I sent you a friend request.

• Murdy Participant
      April 26, 2014 at 4:34 pm #24057

I play on the 360. JiveTurkeyJay is my gamertag.

• Walldo Keymaster
      April 20, 2015 at 2:04 am #25169

Hey!

So this game came out on PC and I know a lot of LOTJers play it. I’m still active in the LOTJ gang. Since you can join multiple gangs, there’s no reason not to join up with us?????

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/legends_of_the_jedi

I am playing exclusively on PC but I am down for whatever: missions, heists, random shenanigans

• Walldo Keymaster
      April 20, 2015 at 2:04 am #25170

Hey!

So this game came out on PC and I know a lot of LOTJers play it. I’m still active in the LOTJ gang. Since you can join multiple gangs, there’s no reason not to join up with us?????

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/legends_of_the_jedi

I am playing exclusively on PC but I am down for whatever: missions, heists, random shenanigans.

If anyone wants to be a recruiter or whatever rank just let me know I’m down for whatever!!

• Faern Participant
      April 20, 2015 at 3:24 pm #25174

I only play on PS4, but I joined.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.